TokyoHobby.net, wwiiguns.com, TokyoCentral Hobbies BEWARE

wildstallion

Hmm... retailers send them money, they don't ship product... This was back around my original postings. (http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/?filnavn=/reviews/retailers/tokyohobby_review.htm)  He nailed alot of retailers aroudn that time as well.  No easy recourse to get refunds on wire transfers and the fact he's either in Japan or Finaland makes the chase alot harder.

BUT more TH/Miki news today... just got an email form another unfortunate individual who sent them money but has gotten no parts or replies as usual...

I just thought the authorities would take complaints from retailers more seriously than from individuals and maybe really start going after this guy.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just thought the authorities would take complaints from retailers more seriously than from individuals and maybe really start going after this guy.

Nope not when foreign borders are in the middle. Even after a few years of TH/Miki doing this theft to people and the multitudes of people chasing him. There still is no defined authority to go to in this situation that will help you get your products or money back from this guy. This is compounded by the fact that Japan canot legally export airsoft direct to the US in the first place due to export laws and copyright infringment.

• 4 weeks later...

FBI won't do anything, in this case they are domestic US only. Secret Service does all the cyber law enforcement and only domestically or if the US is directly threatened. Maybe CIA, but this guy is ripping people off for toys. Not to say that's not bad, but kinda falls really low on a CIA list.

This guy Miki Nakamura and the many different stores he runs under has been doing this ###### for years and no one has been able to do anything about it yet.

We know the webhosting company they're not US/UK based either... There in Finalnd, the webhost and web designers get paid from Miki so they don't care about his business practices. Arnie has investigated the ###### outta this guy, but there's nothing we can do except try and keep people educated on his aliases and try and keep them from buying form him.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I see him selling on gunbroker.com heres the link:

http://gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=53490293

and this

http://gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=53490295

Maybe we can contact the people who sold him stuff (according to his feedback, no one hasn't bought from him)

And, it looks like he's still in Japan.

Maybe someone can go undercover, ask him a simple question out of the blue, like "Hello, what is your adderess, so that I can calculate the approx. shipping cost. Thank you."

Yes I already posted his gunbroker username was and have even gone as far as contacting gunbroker.com a few months ago. They replied back that people have had problems with his auctions and he is under investigation.

He's not at the various address listed for him publically in Japan. My brother in Japan who runs a mid sized airsoft store, has been keeping an eye out for him since i had my initial probs in 2002. When you post an auction you can say you're form almost anywhere.

• 2 months later...

Just to let everyone know, it looks as if our friend Miki the *beep* has got yet another website on the go.

Although a WHOIS search does not state his name, it does state the all too familiar registrant address that has been used for oh so many of his other sites.

He's got some balls hasn't he? I wouldn't be all that surprised if he sometimes forgets how many websites he's got.

Registrant:

Japan Airsoft

ATTN: JAPANAIRSOFTGUNS.COM

c/o Network Solutions

P.O. Box 447

Herndon, VA. 20172-0447

Domain Name: JAPANAIRSOFTGUNS.COM

Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:

Japan Airsoft nd4fv4sc4xc@networksolutionsprivateregistration.com

ATTN: JAPANAIRSOFTGUNS.COM

c/o Network Solutions

P.O. Box 447

Herndon, VA 20172-0447

570-708-8780

Record expires on 03-Feb-2007.

Record created on 03-Feb-2005.

Database last updated on 27-Oct-2006 13:14:51 EDT.

Yeah I listed that domain in my review a few months ago. So far:

RenegadeRecon.com

JapanAirsoftGuns.com

WIIGuns.com

Airsoft-Finland.com

TokyoHobby.net

vietnamwar-guns.com

tokyotoydistribution.com

Tokyo Central Hobbies

Gunbroker.com - User TTD

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I hate that s.o.b miki nakamura he is a sob who doesn't send guns or just sends the body with no gear boxes, hes i am ashamed to say he got me too. he doesnt have walk in shops only ware houses he also runs a site which is japanairsoftguns.com. you can find his house on google earth- my bro found it. I think you can get is address for some of his warehouses of google or of some of his sites. just encase you want to know where it is on the map so you can A-bomb him.pay pal managed to get one guns worth out of three money back.

the parcel service he uses has said that he actually sent the guns! and he didn't con us.....but he wont refund our money. he just barely emails saying that he still sorting things out with the parcel service and it may take couple of months

• 1 year later...
I hate that s.o.b miki nakamura he is a sob who doesn't send guns or just sends the body with no gear boxes, hes i am ashamed to say he got me too. he doesnt have walk in shops only ware houses he also runs a site which is japanairsoftguns.com. you can find his house on google earth- my bro found it. I think you can get is address for some of his warehouses of google or of some of his sites. just encase you want to know where it is on the map so you can A-bomb him.pay pal managed to get one guns worth out of three money back.

the parcel service he uses has said that he actually sent the guns! and he didn't con us.....but he wont refund our money. he just barely emails saying that he still sorting things out with the parcel service and it may take couple of months

Hi, I've been also con by this s.o.b on October 2007.... seems that he is still using the same technics... [snip] Is there really anyting that can be done against him???

• 5 weeks later...

just an update...after starting a dispute claim with ebay and sending an e-mail to the head man,tokyo hobby's customer service have finally decided to contact me(after 2 weeks!!) stating my order is now under process and will be shipped soon and to kindly wait for tracking and shipping information...Lets see if they can get that to me before the 20 days for the dispute on ebay runs out....some how i doubt it :blink:

just an update...after starting a dispute claim with ebay and sending an e-mail to the head man,tokyo hobby's customer service have finally decided to contact me(after 2 weeks!!) stating my order is now under process and will be shipped soon and to kindly wait for tracking and shipping information...Lets see if they can get that to me before the 20 days for the dispute on ebay runs out....some how i doubt it :blink:

Sadly, this is the same sort of reply he's sent to many of us in the past. Do not back down from the Paypal dispute until you have received products you paid for. Keep us posted of your progress. I do hope this works out to where you get what you paid for.

i've just recieved notice from paypal that my claim is settled and tokyo hobby is refunding my money in full!!!! :o i have logged in to my paypal account but don't see any refund yet....am hoping with it being sunday thats the delay on the money not being in my account. roll on tomorrow,but hopefully it is finally settled :D

• 1 month later...

Archived