TokyoHobby.net, wwiiguns.com, TokyoCentral Hobbies BEWARE

wildstallion

hey,

I, too ordered from TokyoHobby, a TM CAR15 (which is no more produced) and a TOP M60 DX,

that was now three weeks ago, I paid 1400$ <_<

But I didn't look for reviews to that shop before I ordered, so I'm f**ked now...

Is there nobody who has ever recieved the stuff he/she ordered?

Or is there any hope to get my money back?

best regards Dead812 :rolleyes:

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People, like myself, have gotten SOME of the products they paid for. But it took a LONG time and alot of constant pressure to do so.

I hope you have some way of getting your money back through either Paypal or your Credit Card Company. If you wire transfered the money I don't know what you can do.

Is there any chance to get the money back through paypal?

If so, I should do so, because my father got a mail today,

from another airsoft company, that wanted 9'000€ from us?!

Did anybody too get a mail like that?

And could anybody explain to me, how I can get my money back through Paypal?

That would really save my life <_<:D

Thanks a lot=)

Is there any chance to get the money back through paypal?

If so, I should do so, because my father got a mail today,

from another airsoft company, that wanted 9'000€ from us?!

Did anybody too get a mail like that?

And could anybody explain to me, how I can get my money back through Paypal?

That would really save my life <_<:D

Thanks a lot=)

log in to your paypal account and go to the resolution centre and follow the instructions from there...thats what i done and i got my money refunded....hope this helps!!!

If you used paypal make sure you file your claim soon. You have like 30-60 days to do so and after that paypal won't do anything.

I made the order on the 12. mai, you think that's too late now? :mellow:

So this guy's been scamming hundreds, maybe even thousands, of people for four years now? :angry:

Think we can gather enough money for an assassin...? :D

I think you're right, but is there nothing else we could do against this *beep*? :(

I made the order on the 12. mai, you think that's too late now? :mellow:

Ask Paypal directly. Not sure how they work from your specifc country. If you paid with Paypal, they will be the best people to help you get your money back.

is it hard to get the money back through Paypal?

Because I tried it today with my dad, and we couldn't do it, because we didn't have the right number... :(

what would interest me now, how many did you guys lose because of him?

Because I asked the swiss embassy in japan, and they told me that they could get me in contact with a lawyer in japan? :D

Wouldn't that be a way to deal with him?

is it hard to get the money back through Paypal?

Because I tried it today with my dad, and we couldn't do it, because we didn't have the right number... :(

what would interest me now, how many did you guys lose because of him?

Because I asked the swiss embassy in japan, and they told me that they could get me in contact with a lawyer in japan? :D

Wouldn't that be a way to deal with him?

if you paid for your items with paypal there should be a record of your transaction when you log onto paypal,and even when you go into the resolution centre all your transactions will be there and all you have to do is pick out the right one to bring a claim against... but just to clarify you have to have used paypal to pay for items to be able to use the claims procedure..cheers

• 2 weeks later...
I'm annoyed now, havent read any of this before, placed an order with them on the 13th, no response to emails!

Too soon to file a dispute with paypal?

nope... open a dispute with them that will give them 20 days to reply if not you can escalate it to claim status!!....cheers

• 2 weeks later...
I'd do it now, cause it's almost certain theyre not gonna get the gun to you

I resolved my dispute by calling them up, they told me the glock 18 aep was on back order, asked them to swap it for the glock 17 gbb, they said it was not a problem, I received my gun within a few days!

• 6 months later...

Hello everyone, I feel that I have to share my story just to get it of my chest. Bare with me.

This is my story: In march 2008 I found wwiiguns.com looking for ww2 and airsoft stuff.

The website looked serious and seemed well equipped. I had some questions though and therefore sent an e-mail

asking about quality and so forth.

The reply was correct and friendly. We e-mailed back and forth and Miki said that he had some items that wasn´t on

the website but was high end and superior quality, a HobbyFix Colt M1911 for 1062 USD, and

a Metal finish Luger Cap fire for 795 USD. I couldn´t believe thoose prices, but he said that this was the *suitcase*.

At the time I was a total newbie on this airsoft and didn´t know any of what I know today.

I don´t know what the hell happened, I must have been temporary insane or something, but he got me to transfer

2027 USD to what I thought was the company's bank account, but it was Miki's personal account of course.

Even today I don´t know how I could have been that stupid and naive... I don´t know, I trusted the guy.

Anyways, part of my order was:

1 Custom MGC P08 CP-type 4 inch barrel with metal finish & collector's box = $795.00

1 HobbyFix Colt M1911A1 Megaweight= $1,062.00

I Colt M1911 leather holster =25 USD

Gold Luger P08 4inch barrel, dummy cartridge type - $335.000

Luger holster: 29 USD

The months passed by and nothing happened. I e-mailed and e-mailed. Finally 2.5 months later a package came,

what I didn´t think of was that I had to pay customs fee and VAT, which set me back 1,29 % more of the total cost. Goddamit!

When I opened the parcel not all of the items where there, 3/5. And the M1911 was the most dreadful

piece of plastic *suitcase* I´ve seen. And for the gold metal luger he charged me a 100 USD more than it costs

(it turned up on the website after I got it and the price the was 255 instead of 355 that he charged me).

I e-mailed and asked where the other stuff where and said that I wanted to return the M1911.

Of course the wouldn´t take anything back as the "terms & conditions" says on their website, it´s just that

I ordered only via e-mail and they never said anything about not excepting returns.

We argued back and forth, I was going on about customer rights bla bla, he said that I can´t send anything back,

the japanese customs will destroy the items and they won´t return my money...

When finally the Luger came and then it was more than clear. As I already expected, I had been totally ripped of.

I contacted every authorities I could think of and the Japanese embassy here in Stockholm and

the Swedish embassy in tokyo, but no one seemed to care or could do anything.

They how ever pointed me to some sort of japanese consumer aid organization in tokyo:

http://www.kokusen.go.jp/ncac_index_e.html

I have sent them 2 letters last year but no answer (they don´t have e-mail :o )

I don´t know what to do now. I can´t just let it go, it´s too much money, but I´m running out of ideas.

10 months has passed now and I still haven´t got the luger holster and a collectors box, what ever that is,

for that price it has to be covered in gold and diamonds or something.

If Tokyo was just a bit closer I would have been on a plane months ago, I promise.

If anybody has any suggestions or ideas, I´m all ears.

Anyways, that´s my story.

Thanks

/Jesper

• 1 month later...

Thanks!

Latest news, just for the record:

The NCAC http://www.kokusen.go.jp/ncac_index_e.html can´t help with international complaints, only domestic... so I´m kinda screwed I guess. Unless all of us that have been ripped off by this guy make a namelist or somehing and hand over to some Japanese embassy somewhere, I can do it as long as I have all the names, no probs. If we get a list with names and amounts the embassy is bound to listen. My attorney advice me to do this.

In my latest contact with Nakamura he offers a refund of 40 % if I send it back which is a joke, if I send everything back shouldn´t I get full refund? I don´t get it.

And I can only send by local post office, not UPS, DHL, FedEX, TNT, what´s with that?

The only way I will send anything back is with PayPal, but from what I heard even PayPal is no guarantee with this guy?

What do you think about this, what should I do?

Regards

/ Jeppo

Thanks!

Latest news, just for the record:

The NCAC http://www.kokusen.go.jp/ncac_index_e.html can´t help with international complaints, only domestic... so I´m kinda screwed I guess. Unless all of us that have been ripped off by this guy make a namelist or somehing and hand over to some Japanese embassy somewhere, I can do it as long as I have all the names, no probs. If we get a list with names and amounts the embassy is bound to listen. My attorney advice me to do this.

In my latest contact with Nakamura he offers a refund of 40 % if I send it back which is a joke, if I send everything back shouldn´t I get full refund? I don´t get it.

And I can only send by local post office, not UPS, DHL, FedEX, TNT, what´s with that?

The only way I will send anything back is with PayPal, but from what I heard even PayPal is no guarantee with this guy?

What do you think about this, what should I do?

Regards

/ Jeppo

Bloody hell - What a rip off merchant :(

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all!

4 the record; The Japanese Embassy has agreed to escalate this and has an international approach. The Japanese authorities have agreed to help. I can stop this as long as I get the refund I was promised. I will let you know how it works out.

/ Mr Lofroth

Archived