TokyoHobby.net, wwiiguns.com, TokyoCentral Hobbies BEWARE

wildstallion

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now i must apply some info about this "fraud". Firstly the guy in wwii;s, rr;s and airsoft-finland;s pictures IS THE SAME GUY. In rr;s forum the admin said that those pictures are THEIR own. Kinda weird...

Secondly, the desinger of all those webpages is finnish, weird that Japaneses get their sites from Finland, huh?

Thirdly, Miki could be an alias, because we finnish softers know that the runner of airsoft-finland was a japanese guy that had liven in finland. The point is that, Miki is a male name in Finnish, he could have picked that fer his alias.

Fourthly, it´s kinda suprising that i have ordered from about 9 different airsoft webpages and only places that i havent received my orders have been: Renegade Recon, Tokyo hobby, Airsoft-Finland and wwii. It´s kinda weird coinsidence that all these sites have scammed me, is it not?

Now i must apply some info about this "fraud". Firstly the guy in wwii;s, rr;s and airsoft-finland;s pictures IS THE SAME GUY. In rr;s forum the admin said that those pictures are THEIR own. Kinda weird...

Secondly, the desinger of all those webpages is finnish, weird that Japaneses get their sites from Finland, huh?

Thirdly, Miki could be an alias, because we finnish softers know that the runner of airsoft-finland was a japanese guy that had liven in finland. The point is that, Miki is a male name in Finnish, he could have picked that fer his alias.

Fourthly, it´s kinda suprising that i have ordered from about 9 different airsoft webpages and only places that i havent received my orders have been: Renegade Recon, Tokyo hobby, Airsoft-Finland and wwii. It´s kinda weird coinsidence that all these sites have scammed me, is it not?

Hello Wallu,

and welcome to the forums.

It indeed is a "weird" coincidence, to the point of a coincidence being...not.

Sorry to hear, hope it was all minor sums of money.

As you can read previously, I too risked, and way high. It was thanks to this thread and Arnie in person that I was able to immediately step back from a very possible, fraud attempt.

Ciao,

Solo

Yeah luckily i didn´t order anything too... hmmm... precious, one kurz from tokyohobby and something like that. But most i did get ###### by a deal that i made at renegade recon (arms deals) The guy whom i ordered from, seemed to be an ok guy, we decided that i would transfer the money, and he would send the weapon. Now it´s been two years, and i cant contact the guy, he wont answer emails, he has a new phonenumber and the address that i got, did not even exist. Now i must say that, it wasn't straightly rr:s fault that i got cheated, but it's reputation attracts more cheaters and frauds to make business on airsofters.

• 3 months later...

Thanks for all the info.....I saw the news on the RR site about all of this, and when I questioned "Admin" directly on the forum boards he sidestepped the question better than George W. Bush........the site is dead, and as far as I see thanks to Arnie uncovering the truth....way to go Arnie.....

• 1 month later...

Man this guy just doesn't quit..

So now Miki Nakamura/TH is selling to the real steel world:

http://www.gunbroker.com/auction/SellerAuc...asp?User=533254

Under username TTD and with wwiiguns.com and japanairsoftguns.com. But luckily for these customers he seems to be delivering stuff. At least for 7 transactions.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

it's funny how these "customers" never show up on any public airsoft forums like this thread and say anything positive though.

If you wanna send them your money and test how legit they are, go for it.

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.tokyohobby.net/submit_testimonial.php

Could be fun to play around with that.

Edit:

Cyber defamation, slander and libel

Buyer agrees not to post any information which is detrimental to the reputation of japanairsoftguns.com on any medium whatsoever including, but not limited to, the Internet, or to any person or organization, and shall not induce a third party to do the same. japanairsoftguns.com will pursue damages in cyber defamation, slander and libel incidents to the full extend of the law.

Whoops! :D

• 2 months later...
How the hell are they getting away with screwing retailers?

Hmm... retailers send them money, they don't ship product... This was back around my original postings. (http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/?filnavn=/reviews/retailers/tokyohobby_review.htm) He nailed alot of retailers aroudn that time as well. No easy recourse to get refunds on wire transfers and the fact he's either in Japan or Finaland makes the chase alot harder.

BUT more TH/Miki news today... just got an email form another unfortunate individual who sent them money but has gotten no parts or replies as usual...

Archived