Great Uk Website for Camo

Ghost_Rider

http://www.surplusandoutdoors.com/

This place rocks for decent surplus kit. Good prices, easy to navigate website, and Extremely quick delivery.

I placed an order for two pairs of urban camo trousers and three black t-shirts 1am monday morning. It was here by 9am tuesday morning. That's bloody quick however you look at it.

I'll certainly be using it again.

I'm not sure if there's a dedicated section for reccomending good retailers, so if there is, mods please move.

I must have ordered from them about 20 times. They are great people, and I can't recommned them highly enough.

Two anecdotes I'd share are:

Ordered a resi pouch once in supergrade. They rang up the next day and said they were out of supergrade ones, but there was a used one in near perfect condition, and they'd picked it out and set it aside for me. Was that ok? :D

Mate ordered one of those magnesium fireblocks. After a week, it hadn't arrived, he rang up to check it had been sent. They said there had been a postal strike in their area, so they'd send him another one. Eventually two arrived, and he rang up to ask if they wanted the spare one returned.

"Don't worry about it," they said.

Archived