Eo-Tech Holo-Sights

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice eotechs eel one!

I really like the GG&G accessories!

I have a GG&G eotech mount like that for sale if anyone is interested.

cheers

Well you got to pimp your sight the ways that are possible. And for original sights, only original accessories will do the job.

$50-120 usually. It all depends on the model, shop, etc.

BTW, Is this ACM 552 one of the newer improved ones?

im not to sure bout that but i got my Eotech 552 from here today: http://www.dragonredairsoft.com/airsoft/vi...productID=23133

absolutely no ghosting works perfectly and windage and elevation adjustments works completely!

im not to sure bout that but i got my Eotech 552 from here today: http://www.dragonredairsoft.com/airsoft/vi...productID=23133

absolutely no ghosting works perfectly and windage and elevation adjustments works completely!

Good to hear because mine is estimated to arrive tomorrow :D And yes 0nslaught, they have full trades :)

aw what :unsure: how are they wrong??

upon further inspection i noticed the trademarks are not incorrect, at first i thought they were because based on the RS one i used to have i noticed that it did not have "L3 EOtech" trademark on the battery casing like this replica one just the lil square and "EOtech", but my was the older version since the revision ones do sport the "L3 Eotech" :rolleyes:

upon further inspection i noticed the trademarks are not incorrect, at first i thought they were because based on the RS one i used to have i noticed that it did not have "L3 EOtech" trademark on the battery casing like this replica one just the lil square and "EOtech", but my was the older version since the revision ones do sport the "L3 Eotech" :rolleyes:

Also 'Eotech' on the replica is in a sort of gold, while on the RS it's a sort of silver :P

Hey Ed how is your EOTech?

I've got one in the post, should i eagerly await its arrival?

Oh sorry I was just making that observation from the pics :P Mine should come around tomorrowish...

But! This chap seems to be very happy, I just hope they are all like that.

oooh! i like!

too bad they didnt put the tiny F on the very bottom right corner. plus the wind adjustment holes should be both circles, not just one circle and the other being a circle/circulary triangle thingy.

but other than that, looks pretty nice.

For those of you who owned/ used a real and clone eotech, how much better is the real one compared to the clones? How much of a difference in performance and target acquisition does it make? I would love a real eotech, but the price is way over my budget, and I am considering a clone if it performs at least 80-90 % as good as the real one.

It's been covered, but the main difference is seeing the reticle itself. I can't really describe it, it's something that you need to see for yourself, but if I were to try, then the real one is much more crisp and clear than the fakie. Plus, the fake one reflects off itself. A lot.

Here's what Im after (waiting to order the Eotech):

83916f06.jpg

And this one just because there arent many Eoteched M249s around. Actually I think the Eotech might be perfect for support weapons: light, great field of view, fast target acquisition and Eotechjust started delivering their new support weapon version sights. The reticle on these models is a variation of the claasic ones: additional to the center reticle, they have a row of 3 extra dots, each of wich is set fordifferent distances, so theres no need for the gunner to calculate elevation adjustment.

230120085.jpg

Edited by chas