Eo-Tech Holo-Sights

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry dude, the guy reckons he can get a max. of 5 and they're all gone. If any of those people fell through and didn't want one, I have about another 5 people on the list... :P

I'm getting 'em for 'just over £100' a piece :D

I get G36C/K from that it has a K hanguard and a C Carrying Handle.

'C' stock too. Can't really go by the carrying handle or the stock, you see them on the other models all the time. Many users prefer to swap on the 'C' stock for whatever reason (works better with armor on, fits them better personally, whatever). The G36 can be ordered with whichever carry handle you want (The picture of the G36K on Hk-USA even shows it with the 'C' carry handle). The handguard can be mounted on any of the versions, though a long handguard on the C would be a bit odd... So yeah, I consider mine to be a G36K.

Barrel length should be the only indicator, but then even that can be changed rather quickly. Yay for modularity! :)

Here's a cool pic (not me obviously!):

It's huge so I'll just link it

O/T, Anyone know where I can get some nice low profile flip up iron sights like that? MP7/Civilian AUG style.

Oh and...

YOU SIR are NOT helping my ability to resist the desire to buy a P90 OR and EOTech. Stop it at once! :) No seriously, I mean it. Also the B&W is awesome. B)

Edited by staticzero
Sweet unimatrix. I would personnaly get a Classic Army G36KE.

The CA G36K isn't realistic enough for a real G36 freak as I am ;)

(Wrong shaped stock, gas piston is too short, handguard is cloased at the front)

I also prefer the mount-rail (+ EO-Tech ;) )an the shorter C-Stock, it feels ways more comfortable for me as the fullsize stock.

O/T, Anyone know where I can get some nice low profile flip up iron sights like that? MP7/Civilian AUG style.

It's the same topic as with the higher aluminium mount rail... nowhere to buy for Civis :(

OKAY now see SilentScope you really need to STOP THAT. I'm reaching for the AMEX right now... *SLAPS HAND AWAY*

Curses!

:)

It's the same topic as with the higher aluminium mount rail... nowhere to buy for Civis :(

Argh! Maybe I'll just have to buy the CYMA or whatever MP7 and use the sights off that. There has to be something similar out there though?? I wonder if the flip-up sights on the civilian AUG can be purchased separately?

Edited by staticzero