Eo-Tech Holo-Sights

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hee hee - its going on to something special - wait and see.  Next week i`ll post pics - you`ll know what I`m talking about when you see it.  ;)

How well does the trijicon hold up to the eotech? I was thinking of getting one for my tmp though i've read that it washes out rather easily...

Well no one isn't correct. A shooting mate is color blind, so he can't use standard RDS or the EO-Tech because all reticles are red or green. The Trijicon is yellow and he's able to see it. So it's his only possibility (beside some other Tritium sights like Meprolight) to have a refelx sight. But okay, that's an exception ;)

BTW: All that nice accessories on a bloody ugly gun...

How well does the trijicon hold up to the eotech? I was thinking of getting one for my tmp though i've read that it washes out rather easily...

As someone says above its not as good - the angle you have to get on it to see it doesnt seem as wide as the eo-tech.

I got it to go with my sig552 - cause I feel thats a classic look for a sig552 rifle - but I ended up with a comp ML2 on it and it suited it more.

So unless you collect sights I wouldnt bother with the trijicon

Edited by donnie

Uni, what type of grip is that? Looks soooo much more comfortable than the standard AR15 grip... Also, is that an ARMS flip-up, or a copy?

Btw - great looking gun, I like'em simple :).

Edited by ko5ma
Uni, what type of grip is that? Looks soooo much more comfortable than the standard AR15 grip...

It's the STAR Replica of the Hogue A2 Pistol Grip.

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?i...G03BK_cat_Grips

And it IS much more comfortable ;).

Also, is that an ARMS flip-up, or a copy?

ICS Stand Alone Flip-Up Rear Sight, Replica of ARMS #40

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?i...MA11_cat_Sights

Btw - great looking gun, I like'em simple :).

As I do ;).

Edited by unimatrix001
No one uses the Trijicon Reflex anymore...? I like that sight

Its antiquated technology.

The only thing the trijicon had going for it was the fact that it didnt require batteries.

Now that the newer aimpoints and eotechs have battery life capacity measured in years instead of months, the main selling point of the trijicon reflex is, well, no longer applicable.

TMC's M15A4 with EOTech 552.

My EOTech 552 comes soon...oh so soon... :D

Hmm... thanks for posting my M15a4... but I'll go one better and make the images their proper size ;)

Click images for larger size

normal_Picture%20002.jpg

normal_Picture%20003.jpg

normal_Picture%20006.jpg

Edited by TMC
Nor would I. However, if given the choice between an M4 and a G36K, well for me the choice is clear. . .

I'll never be faced with such a decision here in California though. :(

Well as Civi you will never have to face this decision. H&K sells no G36s to Civis and a real M4 is also not available for Civilians. So it's not just a Problem in California.

Sometimes its nice living in the south eastern part of the united states.  :)

Spring Break !!! :D

• 2 weeks later...