Eo-Tech Holo-Sights

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shao - the flash hider is the same one that came with the gun originally, perhaps it was just the angle...and if your referring to "The Punisher" logo, i got bored one day and made my own stencils, so i thought i'd see how it looks...otherwise its just OD model paint

AG36K-A1

Your gun is awesome, but your designation is wrong ;)

It's a G36K + AG36. There is nothing which is called "AG36K". AG36 is the launcher itself. A1 is also not correct, A1 means dual optic sight.

BTW: could you provide me the lenght of the AG36 handguard? Just the lenght of the handguard, not the length of the whole launcher. :)

Edited by unimatrix001
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thing is, I hate the reticule on these things. Having tried one out, it appears all grainy and fuzzy to me, and although my eyes aren't the best, I'm not alone - I know a few others who've said the same thing.

Saying that, I'm almost certainly shelling out the cash for one (my 552 seems to be nowhere to be seen to I'll have to actually buy one from overseas :().

They just look too nice... :wub:

EDIT: OPTG now do EOTechs with just the 1 MOA dot, as opposed to the 1 MOA dot and 65 MOA reticule. Might go for one of those, I think... :)

Edited by HaVoC