• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote: "Is it me or does the 'Wupjack Night Killer' seem to be leaning to one side with the NVS scope on it?"

Must be you man, that gun sit's flat, scope is perfectly set online with

windage almosts zero'd @ 0 adjustment. In other words, there is no cant or lean in the scope or rifle. In the picture it looks like the scope is to one side, but that is just in the picture.

Please note that Wupjak's Night Killer has not been used in the harming of any Nights, let alone the killing of any Nights. The rifle's nickname is only a dramatic pseudonym and should not be taken literally. Thank you. :P

BTW, just a bit of trivia, OneShotKiller is related to the fellow who paints the ACU M4s. Must run in the family, eh?

Hey OSK did you manage to snag a photo of my day gun with the new paint and extended mag before I spirited it away to my house?

Welcome to the forums, Wupjack! You seem to be an artist with those M700's. Did you ever catch how they did stock?

Thanks. OSK has taken what I know and applied his (very extensive) real steel background to accurizing these things. I give him alot of credit for where we are today with their performance. He listened to what I know and ran with the ball. He also manages to extract more accuracy from these rifles on the field than I'm capable of (to my amazement and slight irritation ;P). He also tests extensively. Go ahead, ask him how many boxes of SGMs he's gone through chasing down and remedying weird accuracy issues that crop up from time to time. Hehe. It pays off though when he zaps a tango at 118 yards...in the dark...with Old Painful and her NV sight.

Stock they were ok, capable of 150 foot torso sized accuracy a good amount of the time. They really shine, though, with the application of HPA as the power source. They shoot in excess of the 1J limit on Green, in fact well outside of that. UKers need to use HFC134, and even then it's likely off limits. Effective range and accuracy, however, leave alot to be desired at 1J velocities.

Thanks.  OSK has taken what I know and applied his (very extensive) real steel background to accurizing these things.  I give him alot of credit for where we are today with their performance.  He listened to what I know and ran with the ball.  He also manages to extract more accuracy from these rifles on the field than I'm capable of (to my amazement and slight irritation ;P).  He also tests extensively.  Go ahead, ask him how many boxes of SGMs he's gone through chasing down and remedying weird accuracy issues that crop up from time to time.  Hehe.  It pays off though when he zaps a tango at 118 yards...in the dark...with Old Painful and her NV sight.

Stock they were ok, capable of 150 foot torso sized accuracy a good amount of the time.  They really shine, though, with the application of HPA as the power source.  They shoot in excess of the 1J limit on Green, in fact well outside of that.  UKers need to use HFC134, and even then it's likely off limits.  Effective range and accuracy, however, leave alot to be desired at 1J velocities.

Well, the KJW sounds like a winner. Might have to see how it fairs on red gas... :P

Edited by Holmes

hmmm. . . Wupjak sticks his head out of the dark corner he's usually hiding in. . . LOL

We've gotta get a shot of all these rifles on the roof at dusk at the next game. They would look good lined up up there.

hmmm. . . Wupjak sticks his head out of the dark corner he's usually hiding in. . . LOL 

We've gotta get a shot of all these rifles on the roof at dusk at the next game.  They would look good lined up up there.

Hrhr Tumerboy. I lurk, therefore I am. :)

I like the idea of all of em up on the roof. How bout with some wine glasses, a bottle of red, some grapes, a candelabra and a cheese board?

'When only the very best will do.'

OSK, very nice guns you did here. I'm not a fan of "digital" camos, but those look great!

And how is the NCS-03 night scope mounted on your "old painfull"?

Can it be used as a day sight? I plan on buying one of those for my SVD if it does...

Edited by Lord Blackgoat