Conversion of M4 springer to Paintball CO2 System

VENOM

as long as you dont adjust the paintball internals there isnt any reason why it couldnt be used.

make sure you have a RIS mount otherwise the .68 calibur round barrel would look VERY odd :)

is this to fire bb's or paintballs?

I DONT KNOW? I COULD READ IF YOU DINT USE CAPS LOCK+ RIS IS "RAIL INTERFACE SYSTEM" USED FOR MOUNTING VARIOUS ACCESSORIES.

there. it is my belief that is is impractical. first, I don't think the cheap plastic used in springers will take the stress caused by a gas system. second, the entire painball mechanism is designed to fire projectiles considerably larger than 6mm. just getting a good seal between an airsoft barrel and a .68cal paintball mechanism would be hard, let alone finding space inside the reciever to put the mechanism. feeding the mechanism and fitting hop-up would be next to impossible as well. this project just isn't feasible. As with most other crazy custom projects, it can be done, but it will not be cheap or easy or practical. Save yourself the time, expense, and trouble and buy an AEG.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived