XrazerX - Stolen goods

colonel_kipper

This was originally posted on ASCUK, I have decided to post it on here as XrazerX, or XrX gets the message, as he is on here more often that other forums.

Right,

I have had with xRAZERx.

Here is a link to the original thread

Click me

It was agreed that I was to send my ACOG 4x32 scope on a monday. I did so, but I posted via first class. Anyway, he pm'ed me saying that he hadn't received it, and that as a result, he was going to airsoft armoury to buy a new one:

Eddy it is now Thursday I have a large game on Saturday for which I need a sight as my M4 iron sights are unavailable.

If you had posted the ACOG on Monday by registered post (as agreed) it should have been with me by 12 Tuesday.

I have no ACOG and I am buying onr from AA tomorrow as a result, because I don't think you've sent yours and you've not answered my PM or email to yuo.

Sorry,

xRx

Now, he had not posted the kimber on monday which annoyed me.

Also, I agreed that it was probably lost in the post ( My acog ) which also annoyed me because I sent a lot of parcels that day and all of them arrived via 1st class.

I only saw this message when I got home from being away in Wales for a week. I replied to see what we could do. I offered him an m500 in swap for the kimber as he hadn't sent it yet. He said no, as apparently he had bought one from airsoft armoury along with the acog

I am waiting for a conformation from airsoft armoury Cannock that he did or didn't buy an acog replica and an m500 tactical weapons light

I can confirm that he never bought either : An Acog ( At the time of the alleged puchase it would have been an nsn replica ) Or an M500 from The Airsoft Armoury store in Little chalfont.

As an update, I can now confirm that neither an Acog Or an m500 grip were bought on under his name ever at either airsoft armoury outlet; and that none were bought on the day that he said he purchased them, under anyone's name.

So, Once more, a lie. Now you can probably see what sort of person he is.

Then, I get this

Beaker can confirm that he uses the name "XrX" on the ukan forums.

He also used this name in a few of the pm's he sent me.

I was looking for a replacement Acog scope on the ukan forums and what comes up on the search? XrX selling MY acog scope. The very same one that he said didn't arrive.

Link One (UKAN)

Link 2 ( Arnies )

There are several Distinguishing marks on the acog which I remember.

The item went up for sale only days after it was meant to have arrived, So I assume that he used it for his 'big skirmish' ( If that every happened, may have also been a lie ( Wouldn't surprise me! ) and then put it up for sale for to make a quick bit of cash.

Now,

Simply, I want my acog returned. XrazerX, if you read this, please contact me within the next few days to sort this issue out as I do not want to have to resort to heavier measures to ensure that It is returned.

If needs be, I will have it collected.

I know that a member on these forums (The_Quartermaster) has purchased this acog. So, XrazerX, if this is the ACOG in question, I either want this item, a new replacement item or the EXACT amount of money required to buy a new one. I am sure you understand.

colonel_kipper: If you didn't post it registered you have no proof that it either did, or didn't arrive. You agreed with xRx/xRAZERx that it had been lost.

The images posted are from RedWolf's site and not of the actual scope, so it's impossible to tell that it's yours.

A2/AA would be unable to tell you if he had or hadn't been sold an ACOG as that would br breaking the law. The data protection act alone would prohibit them disclosing information about a customer.

All I can see is that you sent something that is under dispute as to whether it was lost or not (as you never sent it recorded) and that the person you sent your scope to is selling the same model now.

Why not contact The_Quartermaster and ask him if he can send you shots of your scope, or even better if there's disingishing marks on the ne you posted out why not describe them on here BEFORE any images (or a separate description) of the one that The_Quartermaster has in his possession or send him a description and see if he can verify the details.

It is perfectly possible in the timescale that you've described that your scope never arrived, xRx bought a replacement elsewhere (as he said he would to you) then decided it wasn't for him and went to sell it online.

- Do you have proof of postage, or a receipt? It's a free receipt that ANY Post Office will give you when you post a parcel. If you don't have it why did you not get one?

- Can you describe the identifying marks that are on your ACOG replica and the condition that it's in?

If you can't supply those it's pretty much your word against his.

Having met the person myself he doesn't strike me as the kind of person to receive stolen goods (or obtain goods under deception) and then to sell said stolen goods - that's just my personal opinion. Given the chap's day job, he'd loose it in a second if the sequence of events that you described was proved to be true.

If you have some form of proof you should contact the person that bought the scope that you believe is yours and obtain their details/address and then immediately take it up with your local Police.

The flipside of the coin is that all xRx/xRAZERx has to do is provide a receipt of purchase, or a bank slip showing the transaction, or an affidevit from the seller in response to such a claim to show that he bought one elsewhere.

Best case you posted something to someone and it was lost by RM (check the news mail gets lost/stolen all the time), worst case it arrived with someone and they have denied that it did furthermore you have no evidence to back up your claim.

If you have no proof to back up your claim all you can do is write the experience off as a lesson in how not to trade online. :(

xRAZERx was last online Yesterday at 11:14 AM, why not PM him (if you haven't already) to respond to this thread.

ok sorry mate i've only just seen this thread i know i may have been a bit off in my PM to you but i didn't have a clue what you were on about, sorry.

ok i did not buy the ACOG off razer i was just the last person to register interest in it. it was NOT sold to me.

i do not know who has the ACOG now.

Apologies, the_quartermaster, I wrongly thought that it was you who had purchase the scope.

I have a reciept from the post office that says I posted that parcel, amongst other things, on that monday morning.

From what I remember, the two underside screws that mount the scope to the 20mm rail assembly are slightly disfigured.

There are some toned marks on the top of the acog and I believe on the "rear edge" ( Ie where you put your eye ) the grey paint is a little worn. Also, the metal pin that secures the fibre optic (red strip) on top of the scope I believe is missing.

At first I agreed it was lost because, although I was suspicious, I didn't find the sale thread until just a few days ago.

I'm just wondering why he would even bother not telling the truth about the AA visit. He even decribed to be which sort of scope he bought :

"The one with the iron sight on top"

and on June 17th at 19:31, he even sent a picture of what type it was, and said that it was 230 pounds.

( The same picture is on an attachment at the bottom of this page )

He also said that he had bought an m500 on that date (17th july)

Now, AA told me that at neither of their stores on the 17th of july did they sell

an m500 replica or an acog scope. They did not say anything about the customers, as they said themselves that it is against the data protection act to do so. So they told me what the could legally.

post-4439-1123340419_thumb.jpg

No, you can't just 'assume' such things. He said via pm that he purchased the Acog and the m500 on the 17th from airsoft armoury.

I'm waiting for him to reply. I hope there will be a good explanation for everything.

And regardless, Whatever his stance, He's hardly going to admit it whether he did it or not. The only thing I can do is get in touch with the guy he sold it to and have him send some pictures of the scope.

This was originally posted on ASCUK, I have decided to post it on here as XrazerX, or XrX gets the message, as he is on here more often that other forums.

Right,

I have had with xRAZERx.

Here is a link to the original thread

Click me

It was agreed that I was to send my ACOG 4x32 scope on a monday. I did so, but I posted via first class. Anyway, he pm'ed me saying that he hadn't received it, and that as a result, he was going to airsoft armoury to buy a new one:

Now, he had not posted the kimber on monday which annoyed me.

Also, I agreed that it was probably lost in the post ( My acog ) which also annoyed me because I sent a lot of parcels that day and all of them arrived via 1st class.

I only saw this message when I got home from being away in Wales for a week. I replied to see what we could do. I offered him an m500 in swap for the kimber as he hadn't sent it yet. He said no, as apparently he had bought one from airsoft armoury along with the acog

I am waiting for a conformation from airsoft armoury Cannock that he did or didn't buy an acog replica and an m500 tactical weapons light

I can confirm that he never bought either : An Acog ( At the time of the alleged puchase it would have been an nsn replica ) Or an M500 from The Airsoft Armoury store in Little chalfont.

As an update, I can now confirm that neither an Acog Or an m500 grip were bought on under his name ever at either airsoft armoury outlet; and that none were bought on the day that he said he purchased them, under anyone's name.

So, Once more, a lie. Now you can probably see what sort of person he is.

Then, I get this

Beaker can confirm that he uses the name "XrX" on the ukan forums.

He also used this name in a few of the pm's he sent me.

I was looking for a replacement Acog scope on the ukan forums and what comes up on the search? XrX selling MY acog scope. The very same one that he said didn't arrive.

Link One (UKAN)

Link 2 ( Arnies )

There are several Distinguishing marks on the acog which I remember.

The item went up for sale only days after it was meant to have arrived, So I assume that he used it for his 'big skirmish' ( If that every happened, may have also been a lie ( Wouldn't surprise me! ) and then put it up for sale for to make a quick bit of cash.

Now,

Simply, I want my acog returned. XrazerX, if you read this, please contact me within the next few days to sort this issue out as I do not want to have to resort to heavier measures to ensure that It is returned.

If needs be, I will have it collected.

I know that a member on these forums (The_Quartermaster) has purchased this acog. So, XrazerX, if this is the ACOG in question, I either want this item, a new replacement item or the EXACT amount of money required to buy a new one. I am sure you understand.

Sorry only just had a chance to this thread.

Eddy, the reason I did not send you the Kimber right away was (as I told you) because i was suspicious as you didn't respond to ANY of my PMs or emails when the initial sale was going through.

As I have told you countless times on ASCUK, why did you not PM me the tracking number when I asked for it, why did you not send it by registered post?

I will be honest with you but I thought that you were trying to rip me off. As when I told you it hand't arrived and I'd found a replacment you dropped the issue after about two PMs. You didn't carry on at me, or put me in the ASCUK bad traders thread you just started trying to offer me more things for my gun. And also everytime I asked you for the tracking number you failed to provide one.

As for your M500, no I didn't buy one of thoseand I told you I did because you wouldn't leave me alone trying to send me other things for my Kimber when I obviously didn't want to trade with you.

And as for AA, well I don't really need to explain myself but I don't actually shop there under my own name :D

I told you to contact the Royal Mail customer services and find out if they could track the package (that NEVER arrived at my house) yet you never came back to me with a reply?

And I'm sure if you ask most people who know me, I tend to keep an airsoft item for about half an hour and then sell it because I get bored very easily with junk for airsoft so I sell it on.

More updates later when I'm more awake.

More awake now and while I think about it. Your ACOG was a 4x32 when the one I was selling was a 4x35...

I know Razer will never keep anything for more than a week so the fact he sold it so quickly means nothing at all. Also Royal Mail lose alot of Parcels, including one of mine once. Also the ACOG he had that i saw did not have tghe distinctive markings you mentioned, in particular i remember it had the metal pin holding the fibre optic bit in place there yet you said it was missing.

I'm sorting this out with him via pm. xRAZERx also mentioned that he had actually painted the acog, so if it was mine, it may have been painted. Also, I said that I *believed* that the pin may have been missing. The most solid things I remember are the screw heads being slightly disfigured ( Ie you could see a little of the metal on each screw ), and the markings which I decribed.

Anyway, we're sorting this out via pm until we can draw a final conclusion.

I think the conclusion is pretty simple really. You made accusations of criminal behaviour against someone on pretty flakey assumptions.

You've sent a parcel via RM and it's most likely been lost or stolen. Either way I believe xRx when he says that it never arrived. I've sent several things this month myself via normal mail that have not arrived to date (I didn't care much though as they were just letters or postcards). Your claim should be with the Post Office, but if it was just sent via standard service and not with extra insurance it's only covered up to around £35. In the current climate it's prefectly possible it was seized and crushed in a random inspection.

My advice is to take it up with RM as a lost parcel and claim your money back.

Lesson #1 - don't send things that are worth something to people you don't know via unrecorded and uninsured means.

You have no proof that what you sent was delivered, so you can't even begin to guess where your property is that you posted out.

Wow, is sending stuff thru the mail in the UK really that unreliable? I always have stuff sent to me via USPS uninsured because I'm confident that nothing will happen and to date nothing has, I'm a little confused as to how something can get lost in the mail unless someone in the system intentionally steals it. Sorry this is a little bit :offtopic2:

When sending goods to people here in the UK, I've ALWAYS used either "Recorded Signed For Mail", or Special Delivery. These both require tracking numbers for the parcels, and a signature on delivery. Better, IMHO, to be safe than sorry. Costs a little more, but the peace of mind for both parties is quite satisfying :)

I would rather pay that little extra for a gun/bits and get them sent via special delivery.

I recently tried to send a Tactical vest to JacquiJaxx - got sent back once, then held for two weeks without notification. Because I'd only sent in parcel post, I had no way of tracking it.

She eventually got at it and was patient as hell throughout, but never again. RM Special delivery or Citypost from now on.

hello. im james and i am the person who sold ellis the scope in the first place

i sold him it on a friday morning because he was going to a bb war on saturday and didnt have the carry handle on his gun.

he paid me seventy five pounds cash for it and my girlfriend is also a witness to this. he also bought a g&p rail mount from me for 5 pounds. and he gave me a little hip holster.

i have known ellis for six years and find it very hard to believe he would ever steal anything no matter what it is worth. anyone who has met him will know how much he hates crime.

if you wish to speak to me about this i will give you my mobile number. im sorry for posting here but ellis rang me up last nite quite ###### off about this forum and what had been said about him.

Sounds like a public apology is owed, at the least. It's this kind of *beep* that puts people off trading at all, which is a shame because xRAZERx is a great guy to deal with.

:zorro:

Are you saying that because the last time I came to buy something off you it ended up costing me more than I made :lol:

In the end I'm going to have to let this one blow over - I can't do much else apart from write it off as a bad experience with XrazerX.

At least people know who not to deal with in the future.

Eddy

If you want to know why I'm letting this go, it's because He's hardly going to admit to something like that. Regardless, his friend pm'ed me

( The one who supposedly bought it from XrazerX ) Saying that there were not any distinguishing markings on it. Not that he'd say anyway.

I'm going to call it a day here. I couldn't get a view in sideways on arnie's because they were far too busy backing him up when they didn't even know what had happened.

Archived