What would you like to see next?

shortyusa-chris

There are very many different model Airsoft Gun's availalbe today and a few more on the way sometime very soon. Is there a particular gun that you would like to see a manufacturer make? What are the specific features you would like?

Here are a few things on the way..

UTG has several exciting guns in the works. The Pre Releases Will be made on ShortyUSA.com. I will keep you guys posted here on the forums.

Cybergun - S & W: M3000: This is an exact copy of the UTG Shotguns but with a S&W Trademark.

Cybergun - Kalashnikov Ak47M AEG

Cybergun - DPMS Kitty Kat Boys LPEG

Cybergun - Colt M4A1 w/ Bax System: This one I have not personally shot or seen yet but it looks

Cybergun/ICS - Colt M16A3 AEG *Legally Tradmarked

Cybergun/ICS - Colt RIS Tactical *Legally Tradmarked

Cybergun/ICS - Colt M4 RIS *Legally Tradmarked

Cybergun/ICS - Colt M4AI *Legally Tradmarked

Marui - M14: NEW Version 7 Gear Box

Marui - M93RII AEP:

Classic Amry - SLR105 A1:

Classic Amry - CA36:

Classic Amry - CA36K :

Classic Amry - CA249:

ICS - Ak74:

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Firstly, isn't this borderline on being a commercial post? :waggle:

Beyond that, you can shove all the re-badged and rebodied versions of the same old cr@p in the river for me.

The next time I show any interest in a "new" AEG it's gonna have to have stuff like a working charging handle and the ability to stop firing on empty.

THAT would really be something to shout about rather than the same old stuff with different badges or a few bits of bolt-on tat.

The next time I show any interest in a "new" AEG it's gonna have to have stuff like a working charging handle and the ability to stop firing on empty.

That would be great. These clone companies (or higher grade ones) should reverse engineer the systema empty mag system and sell it for like the price of a CA. I would definitely buy that.

Aside from that, having good and inexpensive package deals which actually save the consumer some money, if only for short term promotional purposes, would be nice.

Do I REALLY have to be the first one to say welcome to the boards?

Anyway, I'd like to see:

Sig P220 (single stack .45) metal

Sig P226 Metal

GBB UMP

Clear mags for G&G UMG (g36 style)

A Galil ARM that isn't $1200

And cheap NVGs

Aaron

<_<

Maybe I'm old fashioned. I hate most of this modern muck. I want some of the good old fashioned stuff that's got a proven body count.

Webley revolvers.

Bren guns

Lee Enfield rifles.

Maxim and Vickers maching guns

Stens

Lewis machine guns.

Bring it on!

Archived