What would you like to see next?

shortyusa-chris

I think you mean "another 92F/M9." There are other Beretta designs, and they're not particularly common. WA do two apart from the 92F and its variants. That's it.

Actually WA make 3 Non 92 derived Berettas.

The 8000 Cougar

The 1934

The M84 Cheetah

I'd like a Springfield XD and a really good Browning Hi-Power GBB.

Cheers.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you're asking what you should carry, maybe you should step away from the newest and shiniest guns for a bit. I shop at your store (the storefront in the warehouse in Delaware) quite a bit, and these are the things I think you're lacking:

- Rails and mounts. I'm interested in a Desert Eagle mount and an MP5 RIS foregrip, myself, but lots of other people I know are looking for other stuff.

- Different types of gas: You only have green, not HFC134a.

- Repair parts. Specifically, fill valves for gas mags and AEG gearbox parts.

Then, we can get into guns. You guys need some halfway decent shotguns (like those TM multibarrel jobs) and halfway decent sniper rifles. The UHC Super 9 sucks. I'm sorry, but it's true.

AEGs: FN2000, QBZ-95, SA-80, Galil ARM, TAR-21, FN FAL Para, MP7, FG-42, BAR, STG 44, IMI Negev, FN Mk.46 model 0, or any affordable LMG.

GBB: 5-7, Jerhico 941, MP7

Sniper Rifless:AI L96 w/Folding Stock, Steyr Scout

Any of those would be great.

Thank You! I was getting REALLY tired of people calling the Jericho 941 a Baby DEagle. It's not! For the love of god! For some weird reason, people think that gun is a compact version OF the desert eagle. It's not.

Anyway, I wish KSC/KWA would make one. I'd buy it. Especially if it was in metal, or had a metal kit. Frankly the reason I want one is that it is prominent in "Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex" and "Cowboy Bebop".

However, I was also thinking about getting a real one. Because it is a comfortable gun to hold. And it sights well for me.

Also, somebody mentioned the G11, and the SMG2. I second BOTH!!! those would be awesome!

Aaron

<_<

BTW, before anyone says anything... I am fully aware that Hudson makes this gun.. I don't care. Hudson sucks.

Thank You! I was getting REALLY tired of people calling the Jericho 941 a Baby DEagle.  It's not!  For the love of god!  For some weird reason, people think that gun is a compact version OF the desert eagle.  It's not.

who does that :unsure:

also its not a baby Deagle, its just the baby eagle :rolleyes:

Somebody earlier, and half the people I talk to outside the forum. And I know it's a baby eagle. Or Jericho 941. Either way. Baby Eagle isn't what bothers me. I don't remember who said it, but Baby DEagle really ###### me off.

Aaron

<_<

EDIT: "The n00b wh0 pwns" was the one that called it the Baby Deagle. not to point fingers, but you DID ask.

Somebody earlier, and half the people I talk to outside the forum.  And I know it's a baby eagle.  Or Jericho 941.  Either way.  Baby Eagle isn't what bothers me.  I don't remember who said it, but Baby DEagle really ###### me off.

Aaron

<_<

EDIT: "The n00b wh0 pwns" was the one that called it the Baby Deagle.  not to point fingers, but you DID ask.

fair enough :)

but Jericho 941 :unsure: hmmm, well those pics are all of the IMI guns :blink:

Does anyone get the impression an MP7 would be popular?

Oh, and what about a Baby Deagle?

:zorro:

you had to didn't you :rolleyes:

but i would buy a MP7 for sure

fair enough :)

but Jericho 941 :unsure: hmmm, well those pics are all of the IMI guns :blink:

Yeah, whatever. My browning is made by beretta for FN, you don't see me complaining. I already said either jericho OR baby eagle.... In case you don't know, JUST like FN, that's what they do to import guns into certain countries... For example, FN sells under the name Browning in the US. IMI does the same thing. I just don't remember which countries get the Jerichos and which ones get the Baby Eagles.

Aaron

<_<

Is there any chance of someone making proper old school dueling pistols?

:zorro:

Like in "The Skulls" (gag), those pistols were impressive...

I'm affraid that unless you are a huge fan of derringers or the .357 COP long barrel, nothing really comes close to the look. However, SAAs are quite the classy choice for a duel.

Aaron

<_<

Sid, A link would be much appriciated. If you can. I hate being wrong. Why are you ALWAYS the one to prove me wrong. Hmph! :angry: I hate it when you're right.

Sledge, I'd say back to back. it's a lot more traditional. Quick draw is a Texas thing. I'm not Texan. :) But I guess that is up to you, the challengee.

Aaron

<_<

HAHA! Sid, for once I, yes I, am right! It's about damn time!

"All Jerichos reported as very reliable and accurate handguns, and very comfortable to fire.

IMI widely exports these handguns. In the USA, they are marketed under the names of "Baby eagle", "Uzi Eagle" or even "Baby Desert Eagle". They also used in Israeli Defence Forces and by Israeli Police."

http://world.guns.ru/handguns/hg44-e.htm

Aaron

<_<

I also read in Encyclopedia of Small Arms, that "Baby Desert Eagle" is an incorrect, yet common, name for the "baby eagle". I can't post a link, since it is a book.

Archived