What would you like to see next?

shortyusa-chris

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone FINALLY said it. I would buy them. Just for quickdraw duels, and for a nice Doc Holiday impression on the field.... A double barrel shotgun (mini-moscart, anyone?) and 2 SAAs. Nice black trench... Maybe make sure I get sick before the game, so I can look like I have TB. :) That would be amazing.

Aaron

:gun:

Hmm,

- I'll 52nd the HK MP7 :P I'd prefer it in AEG form myself, but gas would be equally fantastic and save me the job of sticking AEP internals in a springer MP7 in the near future

- FN 2000 - I know there's kits etc, but that and matching GL would pwn.

- FN Five-Seven - GBB - Love it, another popular one.

- Also rather fond of Rob's HK SMG2

- And again Rob's IMI negev

I don't think the last two are very well known but they are very nice guns. Either way, someone needs to start producing DECENT MP7's. I think all the members here would fund the production considering how popular it is among us :D:rolleyes:

Edit: Couple I forgot, now added on list.

Meh, I want a GBB Luger. And maybe an MP-40. Phowar.

What I really want is a gas shotgun that doesn't suck. I don't care if you use paintball internals and just stick it in a shell. I want a shotgun that fires a handful of BB's every shot, has decent power, and can stand being knocked around the woods. I don't even care if it's semi or pump.

How about a big old Mossberg 590? I don't care if I have to run it from a remote tank. I want heavy, I want metal, and I want power! I'd pay 400 bucks for that.

I second the Five-seveN. Also, the Baby Eagle - Because everybody has a blasted Deagle, we need something different! And practical, maybe! An MP7 would be cool, but to me it's "just another H&K". Neat idea, but everybody already has an MP5-ish thing or three, myself included. The RIS is nice, but we have enough little submachine guns out there until some more exotic alternatives show up, in my opinion.

Pardon this opinion, since I KNOW you won't agree, but the MP7 is ugly IMHO. It looks like an MP5 and an UZI forgot the condom and ended up with the MP7. Seriously, it looks like the least practical SMG out there, based on the handling. It's essentially an enormous pistol. And again... Ugly.

But that's just my take on it. I know most of you would say the same things of my precious armalite... (so would I).

Aaron

<_<

It's very clearly not a gun that was built for looks. As for practicality... it's the size of a large pistol, but can be extended out into a shoulder weapon, or used as a pistol. It deploys a superior round to the P90/5-7 from a 20 or 40-round magazine. Looks pretty damn practical to me. :)

:zorro:

It's very clearly not a gun that was built for looks. As for practicality... it's the size of a large pistol, but can be extended out into a shoulder weapon, or used as a pistol. It deploys a superior round to the P90/5-7 from a 20 or 40-round magazine. Looks pretty damn practical to me. :)

:zorro:

OMFG :o guns are made for looks :huh: why didn't someone tell me befor i orderd a butt fugly ICS MP5 SD6 :unsure:

tbh i don't care that much about looks, as long as it works and has a good feel to it im happy

OMFG :o guns are made for looks :huh: why didn't someone tell me befor i orderd a butt fugly ICS MP5 SD6 :unsure:

tbh i don't care that much about looks, as long as it works and has a good feel to it im happy

Looks arent everthing. I hate the mp5sd6 (or in this case sw5) in terms of looks but it preforms good and is kinda accurate so i like it.

An MP7 would be cool, but to me it's "just another H&K". Neat idea, but everybody already has an MP5-ish thing or three, myself included. The RIS is nice, but we have enough little submachine guns out there until some more exotic alternatives show up, in my opinion.

Yea but so is the m11 and that doesnt stop me from liking it. and we dont have enough little smg's lets we have

• Steyr SPP
  • Steyr TMP
  • M11A1
  • Vz61 Scorpion
  • MP5K
  • UZI Pistol Type U
  • M3A1 Grease Gun

I dont count the mp5 series other than the k or p90's even though they fire a pistol round in real life ;)

Looks arent everthing. I hate the mp5sd6 (or in this case sw5) in terms of looks but it preforms good and is kinda accurate so i like it.

yup, its fairly ugly but

- its full metal

- has a built in silencer

- aparently performs well

- good price

- not as common as a armalite

- and becuase i quite like it :mellow:

should come tomorrow anyway :D along with more bits for it ^_^

yup, its fairly ugly but

- its full metal

- has a built in silencer

- aparently performs well

- good price

- not as common as a armalite

- and becuase i quite like it :mellow:

should come tomorrow anyway :D along with more bits for it ^_^

Thats what i was trying to say but words failded me at describing the good parts because its so ugly :wide-eyed:

Archived