I think I just got ripped. :(

So, I am looking for my first AEG and found a TM AK-47 full stock with 2 large 8.4v batteries, one standard magazine, and one hi-cap magazine for $200 shipped, is this a damn good deal or what? So, she says she lives in NY, but she is going to be moving to Texas, so she told me to send the money order to her friend in Texas where she is moving and when her friend confirms that he has the money order, she will send my package. I sent the money order Monday, July 25th, so it has been so it has been 2 weeks today it was sent, I know that is still early, but I am really worried because I am also moving really soon and I haven't heard back from here that her friend got my MO, or that she sent the package or anything, I sent the money order to the following address......

M.F.

11441 N. I H 35 #11101

Austin, TX 78753

That is her friends address, and I think her name is April, does anybody know her??? Have any experiance with buying from her?? Anything??

This was her last PM to me on July 29th:

Hey there,

I was gone all day out of town yesterday...and I had work until almost midnight today (well, yesterday now)...and I have to go back in at 10am and work all freakin' day. I will contact him tomorrow after I get off to see if he has gotten it yet, don't worry. ;P

Sounds like you're dealing with a busy person that is selling something for a friend. Stick it out, and you'll probably get it. The only problem might be the condition it arrives in. I bought a "new in box" TM AK for a steal. When it arrived it looked like it had been through the ringer; loose parts, scratched up, and missing the screws that hold the stock on. It worked fine, just cosmetic wear, I already had metal and wood parts to dress it up so I didn't mind. But if I was buying it as a primary stock AEG I would have been ######.

I'd get a phone number from them ASAP, and if no response, assume they are ignoring you (it is the RESPONSIBILITY of a seller who has a buyer's money to make him/herself available for communication)...

I would recommend notifying the FBI as a last resort, or calling NYPD and file a fraud claim (give them the address). Be sure to be ready with printouts of the proof you have of the transaction (emails, PMs, money order receipts).

Since I know you are either 13 or 14 years old, I recommend telling your parents about this NOW and see what they have to say before the FBI gets a phone call for a 13 year old. ;)

I'd get a phone number from them ASAP, and if no response, assume they are ignoring you (it is the RESPONSIBILITY of a seller who has a buyer's money to make him/herself available for communication)...

I would recommend notifying the FBI as a last resort, or calling NYPD and file a fraud claim (give them the address).  Be sure to be ready with printouts of the proof you have of the transaction (emails, PMs, money order receipts).

Since I know you are either 13 or 14 years old, I recommend telling your parents about this NOW and see what they have to say before the FBI gets a phone call for a 13 year old. ;)

FBI? Pull the other one

Try and get some corispondence out of her. If nothing comes of this threaten legal procedings. If still nothing, follow through and go and report it

I am going to keep sending her PM's and tell her I will go to the police if I don't receive the package soon. I'll see what happens....the thing is....she never gave me her last name or address where she lives because she said she was in the process of moving down to Texas from NY......well, I will see what happens. She could just be really busy, too.....but i doubt it....damn I have the worst luck.....

Sorry, man, the best you can hope for is she's honest, and she's just bee busy with other things. If you are moving away soon, you may want to email her and let her know your new address and ask her to mail the package to your new address after a certain date. Also set up a mail forwarding request with the post office after your move in case the package gets to your old address.

Archived