What constitute a gear discussion?

Shao14

This is a discussion forum for gear, not for guns, or stuff that attaches to guns. It's for gear, things that you wear. Like BDU's, vest's, rigs, boots etc.

You may ask questions like "I want an MEU impression - what do I need in the way of gear, guns and accessories" because the whole 'impression' falls under 'gear', but just saying "What guns do MEU use" is not gear discussion, and please post purely gun/gun accessory related topics in either the general discussion or newbie discussion sections.

Thanks. :)

Come on, guys, this thread is simply a clarification of what one should discuss in the gear discussion forum. Please don't use this thread to actually discuss any gears. Feel free to start a new thread for that if the said gear has not been discussed in other threads. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
You may ask questions like "I want an MEU impression - what do I need in the way of gear, guns and accessories" because the whole 'impression' falls under 'gear', but just saying "What guns do MEU use" is not gear discussion, and please post purely gun/gun accessory related topics in either the general discussion or newbie discussion sections.

© 2005 HaVoC Industries

;)

• 1 year later...

Archived