MG36,SL9,XM8 "Custom" pics

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still can't like that intimidator as hard as I try. It just seems so wrong. It would look better with some better matching seems and better looking welds.

Yea the welds do look a bit shotty. Ill do them for you if i can keep the g36c ;)

Welds look bad because this is a prototype grip. The stress in the grip on cool-down caused the main weld to snap 4 times, requiring re-welding each time. This did nothing for the clean look, however it works ;)

My welds are normally MUCH neater once dimensions and structural cooling has been taken in to account :)

Wow, nice drummy mag.

About the mag....how much was it...company name? and also, how does the Electric drum mag hold up to the Hand winding system?

~P

Hero Arms Electric C-Mag for G36c.

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?i...ding%20Magazine

Electric system is MUCH better than the hand winding system. Largely because there is no winding to be done. Just press the button on the foregrip and the mag keeps itself fully wound, no matter what the FPS :D

Welds look bad because this is a prototype grip.  The stress in the grip on cool-down caused the main weld to snap 4 times, requiring re-welding each time.  This did nothing for the clean look, however it works ;)

My welds are normally MUCH neater once dimensions and structural cooling has been taken in to account :)

Hero Arms Electric C-Mag for G36c.

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?i...ding%20Magazine

Electric system is MUCH better than the hand winding system.  Largely because there is no winding to be done.  Just press the button on the foregrip and the mag keeps itself fully wound, no matter what the FPS :D

you could take a grinder to them and make then look neater ;)

C'mon man, give the guy a brake. Like he said, its a prototype model. How many prototypes do you see that are picture perfect? At this stage he's just built the foregrip to see if it works.

I know i was just giving him ideas... but i did kinda forget about him saying it was a prototype

Couple of my G36's. The one with the lights is a TM, the shorty is a CA.

SAW1LR.jpg

The above shows the TM with a real steel dual optic, the lower shot shows it with a G&P carry handle.

G36SAWsite.jpg

Lights.jpg

This is my CA with the STAR carry handle.

G36RD.jpg

Edited by eltee