MG36,SL9,XM8 "Custom" pics

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My work in progress...

Wow, thats a nice job on that gun mate. Are you planning on cutting the barrel down? I have some simple instructions if you want them...

Not being funny, but I really love that Pink XM8.

Don't be embarrassed. I like it too. It has a sexy look that you just don't get anywhere else. I just want to see it on a M4 or M16. Now that would be good.

~P

Wow, thats a nice job on that gun mate. Are you planning on cutting the barrel down? I have some simple instructions if you want them...

Don't be embarrassed. I like it too. It has a sexy look that you just don't get anywhere else. I just want to see it on a M4 or M16. Now that would be good.

~P

Sure! Send them over the forum or PM me! :P

closeup of the Hello Kitty gun: http://www.airsoftextreme.com/gallery/albu..._High_Speed_XM8

http://www.airsoftextreme.com/gallery/albu...Hello_Kitty_XM8

other funny custom:

http://www.airsoftextreme.com/gallery/album11/IMG_0029

And Im damn sure the pic above is also somewhere in that gallery but I couldnt find it...it was taken during some OP, maybe Lion Claws Or Irene

Sad days my friends....

Most of you knew I was opting for a G36 or SL9 project. Well, Birthday came and I did get money. $260 to be exact. and a new highend video card for my PC.

Well, I have been thinking lately and I have made my decision. I am going for an iPod.

I know this sounds crazy...but I think I'll get more out of my ipod than a G36 or SL9.

Maybe after christmas I might get some new stuff to add one...but for now it is only an iPod.

--------

Also, Anyone know of how I can attach my iPod to my G36c rail system? :D

:punk::gun:

I just wish I had more money to spend. I've never had an iPod and I'm greatly looking forward to it.

Just how to get it on those rails....

~Prometheus

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It started out as a CA36.

The handle optics weren't too impressive. Open sights were not good.

So I added a TM flat rail mount, a Tri rail, G&G wide tactical 30mm rings, Accushot 3-12 x 44 mil-dot short tactical scope, Tactical Light on the left, King Arms L500 laser on the right, Bipod, triple mag, King Arms silencer 44mm x 200mm, and I got this...

Note the Laylax swivel ring on the front rail (lefty) and side swivel on the otherside.

CA36-10a.jpg

Edited by ChavezDing

ok...this may sound noobish...but what is the best conversion kit for a MG36? I bought my TM G36C so i could make it into a sniper, cqb, and support all in one weapon...enter SL-9, G36C, and MG36...well...i have the 36C and I want my first kit to be the MG...any recommendations? and how big of a battery can one hold?...it had better be a large...3000 rounds arnt gonna fly very well if i run out of juice with my mini...

Edited by Sarge133

RAS? what is that for?...but I found a quick and easy solution...a friend of mine wants to buy my G36C with only one high cap and a battery for $300...and if i put the $300 to a CA36 all ill have to buy is the foregrip with bipod and c-mag...

EDIT: in case you didnt know im going for the baseline MG36...NO add ons...you dont need a laser for a LMG!

Edited by Sarge133

and how big of a battery can one hold?...it had better be a large...3000 rounds arnt gonna fly very well if i run out of juice with my mini...

My G36 has the Li-Poly 11.1v 1500Mah. It is smaller than a Mini. Comes with it's own charger.

So far, I have shot 10 hi cap mags @18/sec ROF per charge. I am simply amazed with this technology.

Battery_Redalert_set_lg.gif

check it out @ EVIKE.com

$100 each and so worth it.

Edited by ChavezDing
and how big of a battery can one hold?...it had better be a large...3000 rounds arnt gonna fly very well if i run out of juice with my mini...

My G36 has the Li-Poly 11.1v 1500Mah. It is smaller than a Mini. Comes with it's own charger.

So far, I have shot 10 hi cap mags @18/sec ROF per charge. I am simply amazed with this technology.

Battery_Redalert_set_lg.gif

check it out @  EVIKE.com

$100 each and so worth it.

Hello,

Would it be possible for you to post the other dimensions on that Li-Poly battery? I am using some real steel forends on some of my A/S and even the minis don't fit since they are not designed to hold batteries. The battery you are showing has alot of promise. THANKS!

eltee

My G36...

G36 with a K length barrel.

current_g36_1.jpg

I must know where you bought the barrel from. I have emailed soo many sites asking if they know where i can get one! Im going to buy an SL9 but cant stand the barrel which sticks out soo far past the end of the handguard.

Edited by letterbomb