kwa usp compact

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it *fruitcage* is isn't it, the day after i got the *fruitcage*...

:(

i need sympathy points...

make a sympathy bar to go with the rep bar...

*waits for G_R to make a harsh comment about that attracting attention seeking little bastards* :rolleyes:

Edited by Rob15
can't wait...

anyone know what modifications have to be done to use a metal slide on a USPc, as I know havoc had some weird slide that took a lot of dremelling and filling in to work...

Doesnt KWA come with a metal slide and no trades and KSC have trades and no metal slide. Also doesnt KSC have a better quality control?

:Dr_Evil:

I think his one was just machined wrong. The next one fitted ok I believe.

hmm, acording to him, it took about two weeks of dremelling, and filling in, to be useable, and its still not entirely fault free...

i think that was quite a rare make of slide though, because you can get different slides i think, but you have to mod the mags a bit...

oh cock...

anyway, after about six mags of green through it the end of the slide sheared off, flew off, complete with blowback chamber, and hit me in the *fruitcage* mouth...

now i have zero working pistols...

cock.

rocky.jpg

:P

hmm, acording to him, it took about two weeks of dremelling, and filling in, to be useable, and its still not entirely fault free...

i think that was quite a rare make of slide though, because you can get different slides i think, but you have to mod the mags a bit...

Yup, wasn't it a shooters design or something like that :unsure: AA have G&G slides and outer barrels in for £70 any way :)

the g&g slides need work to fit a cycle propely, the shooters desighn slide is better but it might also need some work.

there is a zeke uspc metal slide but it costs more than the gun last time i checked.

if you want your gun to look good or if you're keeping it as a show piece get the shooters desighn slide if you just want it as a skirmish pistol an don't mind it getting scratched and doing the work then get the g&g one.

rocky.jpg

:P

Yup, wasn't it a shooters design or something like that :unsure: AA have G&G slides and outer barrels in for £70 any way :)

cheers m8, i'll try for a second hand one though, then its cheaper and already modded ;)

love the pic btw, saved :P

the g&g slides need work to fit a cycle propely, the shooters desighn slide is better but it might also need some work.

there is a zeke uspc metal slide but it costs more than the gun last time i checked.

if you want your gun to look good or if you're keeping it as a show piece get the shooters desighn slide if you just want it as a skirmish pistol an don't mind it getting scratched and doing the work then get the g&g one.

hmm, a plastic one will do for now, got one sorted, but hopefully i'll get a g+g one...

rocky, i don't know what the hell happened to your uspc, but my kwa uspc has happily taken green for 3000 rounds+ with absolutely no problems...

edit: just to get things clear, the only difference between the ksc uspc and the kwa uspc, is that the ksc one goes for an extra quality check...

Edited by Guest

but the ksc one was 2nd hand and the kwa one was new... the previous owner could have really *fruitcage*ed with it...

also this is only with the uspc's, with other kwa/ksc guns there may be differences...

well overall inc. price and stuff... KWA am bestest gunzorz!!!!11

out of kwa and ksc

o its also fairly easy to strip...

take out the mag, pull the slide back about 1-2cm and pop out the slide lock from the right side, then pull the slide back and push forward...

The only drawback to the USP series, and the 1911-style pistols I've handled, is that you have to remove a part to strip it, giving you an extra bit to lose. On Glocks and Berettas, you don't have that problem. But, meh. Just means you have to be careful. Oh, and Berettas are easier to strip than Glocks. You don't have to cock them first. :D

:zorro: