Airsoft Quotes

rhino

Was going through a couple of box files when i came across this little gem which i'd printed off on 23/06/2000. Thought i'd stick it on here for everyone to have a shufty at...

AIRSOFT QUOTES

(walking into a game) i think i've got enough ammo

(walking out of a game) dammit! i'm out of ammo!

My battery won't need charging for a while

(50 practice shots later)

dammit! my batteries flat!

On three... you run over there, while i bring up the rear

We'll be okay if we stick together... BBBRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPP...AH! OW! OUCH!.... So... are we all dead?

BBBRRRRAAAAAPPP...Sorry! thought you were the enemy!

They can't see you if you stand he....ow ow ow ow ow!

Pop! pop! pop!...psssssssssssssshhh. Anybody wanna loan me a gas can?

OW! OW! ARGH! i should have checked EVERY room.

Okay... why isn't he doing the chaingun-cha-cha despite my liberal application of BBs into his body?

It's not fair! i'm the responsible one using biodegradable BBs in this game and look where they're ending up in the opponent! They're being absorbed long before i can prove they're hit!

Okay... the scope tells me that they should have taken it in the chest... So why are they still hiding?

i'm firing full auto into a bee swarm coming straight at me, yet the bee swarm seems to be unaffected!

What has Tokyo Marui done to me...???

Someones tapping me in the back... someones tapping me in the back... Right?

I've got tons of ammo! WHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRR CLICK... Uhm... hehe... dammit!

I'm going in

OWOWOWOWOWOW!!!

I'm coming out!

Man, airsoft sucks!

(bursting through door) DIE DIE DIE YOU SONS OF BI-Ouch, ow, argh, uhh! My groin...

A: what happened to you?

B: i fell into a ditch

Arrgh! okay i'm hit... stop shooting... STOP SHOOTING YOU B******S!!!

Quick! ownstairs Arrgh! thump thump thump

You watch the stairs and i'll bomb the sattelite from here! Eh? What do you mean you're out of ammo? OWOWOW!!!

They couldn't hit a barn door fr- OWOWOWOWOW!!!

Don't worry, they're on our side... OWOWOWOWOW!!!

On three, through this door. 1, 2, 3- OWOWOWOWOW!!!

They're over there! (pointing far off) OWOWOWOWOW!!!! (BBs come from opposite direction)

Don't worry! theres only three of 'em left and they're in the end room... OWOWOWOWOW!!! Except for him...

(to teammate) no, theres no-one there...OWOWOWOW!!!

What am i missing here? Game zone, spare ammo, battery, gun.... AHHH! No mag!

Not so loud... My head hurts!

You're on fire! NO, I MEAN IT! YOU'RE ON FIRE! (pyro's aren't fun when they light INSIDE your webbing)

you go left, you go right, i'll go up the middle.... and we'll all meet up at the deadzone..

Okay you take point.... Please?

Is he on our team or theirs? Lets just shoot him to be safe!

OW! I'm on your team!

(sniper) yeah, come on you B***h... I've got you right between the eyes... BBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAPPPPP!! F**K! Where did that come from?

BBBBBRRRRAAAAAAAAPPP!! (rubber neck protector) Was i hit? PA-PA-PA-PA...POW-POW-POW OKAY! OKAY! I'm hit!

What? You won't call yourself out after i shot you? Okay, let me load these heavyweight BBs...

My gun isn't shooting straight!

i'm so tired!

I haven't fired a single shot yet!

My gun is too long!

A: game over already?

B: Nope... POW!

A: OWW! Hit!

(entering a 45 min game) I'm gettin hungry!

(hiding in a bush near HQ) Guys, theres six of them coming over the rise... Get up here quick! Guys?... GUYS? OWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!

(5 mins later)

What happened to you? We just went to get some pyro's in case they atacked us!

(Marshal returning fire at a poorly aiming player) HAHA!! The Umpire Strikes Back!

SSSSSSSSSPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAANNNNGGG!!! (sound of BB hitting forehead) OWW!!! Hmm... maybe i should consider getting a face mask..

(Game organizers and POLICE ARU team)

"... To all airsoft players! Please come out with your hands up! The POLICE have the area surrounded! Do not attempt to run, hide or carry your gun with you when you come out... Thank you!"

I don't wanna die (bit exaggerated there!)

(resigned shrug as player spots BB floating towards him)

Oh Bugger!

Take out that sniper before he wipes us all out... OW....Hit!....Argh..i said hit!!!

come out from behind that tre you son of a b- OWOWOWOWOWOW!!!

The games over dammit! STOP SHOOTING ME!

What do you mean "I'm not on your team?" OWOWOWOWOW!!!!

hold my gun while i light this grenade... OI! COME BACK WITH MY GUN!!!!

Did that bush just move?

SNIPER!!!!... Sorry! Just a shadow!

(person A gets shot)

B to A: can i borrow your AEG? I've only got a springer pistol.

A to B: ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....NO!

Person A: step, step, step, thud, thud, thump, CRRRRAAAAAACKK!!! AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGHHH!!!

Person B (shouting to Marshal): Someone's broken their leg!!

Marshal: You're joking!

I didn't see anyone, but there are hundreds of very, very dead tree stumps out there!

Chsing after somone whose out : IM COMIN!!!!!!!!! later... Mustang sally, shees so sweet, shes got everything I want...

The best thing about airsoft.. sneaking up behind a noob, putting the barell against his back, and saving I need your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle (with a Ahnold Swartenegger accent) then watch them wet their pants

Arrgh! okay i'm hit... stop shooting... STOP SHOOTING YOU B******S!!!

Sounds familiar, but last time I got overkilled 3 times in 5 mins despite me having both my arms and my Thompson up in the air above my head. Needless to say, the words used were stronger in that quote... ;)

Chsing after somone whose out : IM COMIN!!!!!!!!! later... Mustang sally, shees so sweet, shes got everything I want...

It's Long Tall Sally as sung by Little Richard, not Mustang Sally.... But 20+ knowledge points for reference to Predator ;)

I once heard that during a game someone walked up to a person on the other team and asked, 'Are you out?' The person replied that he hadn't been hit yet and the kid pulls up his 400 fps gun at point blank and hoses him. 'You are now.' Needless to say, he was ejected from the field by the game marshall after a chewing out. I guess he's the one out now eh?

The full quote goes:

"Long tall Sally, she's real sweet. She's got everything that Uncle John needs."

you can add "I'm gonna have me some fun, I'm gonna have me some fun..." if you happen to have an M60E3 Shorty and a need to get out of your vest. :D

"I'm gonna carve your name into him. Carve your f***in' name into him."

I can attest to many of these things,

IN small branch bunker- OK, I have this side covered, you cover that side , and you that side. OK, ( a minute later ) I have two incoming at 12 olock from me, need one guy over here, ( 5 seconds later ) So where is that guy I asked for ( ten seconds later a hail of bbs going all over) Ah damnit HIT!, I said HIT!, turns around to find oneselve the only player holding the fort.

Or after getting a cheap drop leg holster.

Guy 1: Damn Im out of ammo,

Me : OK Take my sidearm out of the holster.

Guy 1: What sidearm ?

Me: Oh *beep* I lost my gbb !

Or moving through the underbrush silently sneaking up on a opposing building

the cellphone rings, bbeep beep beep beep , dannit!! ( fiddle around with the pouch while trying to be quiet) hi sweets,yeah ok Ill be home for dinner, no I wont be longer, listen woman I really dont have ... no sweets I m not angry really , Im just a bit busy right now.

Ok, whilst providing cover for a team member during the Crank Game on Sunday at AG, I was covering the left side. Suddenly, one of out own players charges into view and hoses us. My quote? "We're on your side, you ****!" The missing word is an abbreviation for the name Richard, and a name for the male appendage. ;)

• 1 year later...

Nate: "Nut-shot Nate strikes again"

"How the hell did a BB get there?"

-Said after finding a BB jammed half-way through the spring of his jammed P90 mag

"The great thing about ____ is that if you scream real loud and point your gun at him, he'll freeze up and give you a good opportunity to shoot him."

Me: Dual GBB's is more trouble than it's worth.

-After using two KJ M9's, one with a metal sidle, one without on a cold day

To me: You're the only man I know who can sprain his ankle walking to an Airsoft game

Later

Me(dead): Looks like one-legged running is not as effective as I planned.

Me: You two would have made lousy cowboys

-After watching 2 guys empty an entire GBB magazine at each other and missing at a 10-pace quickdraw.

After a CQB mishap (full auto, full body)

Me: Well, that would have been a closed-casket ceremony.

Over-confident kid with his first AEG: "HaHA! Now that I have aquired a US WWII steel M1 helmet and a new Classic Army MP5A4 with a foregrip light, no body can-" PING! (His helmet gets pegged by...)

Me: "Say what now? Oh, I'm sorry for inturrupting; you were saying something about being hit?"*

*actually happened

Archived