STOP THE PRESS! Yet another Scoop for Arnies!

FarEast

I will post a pic once i have scanned th info sheet i was given by TM.

weres this pic lad?

*brandishes jumper cables*

:angry:

:D

I thought TMs next gun would be the type 89 JSDF thingy wont it? maybe they ment the next one there gonna add onto the production sceadual?

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are probably going to make both, but they are probably pushing ahead with this L85 due to the situation in Britain. They want to make a lot of sales before the ban....but won't it take them a long time to get it out? I mean the M14 took almost a year or so before it came out after I heard about it...

~P

First, I am Prometheus...

Second, I agree with you. They have the parts, the just need to put them together. And the V6...

Isn't it a "By gun" kind of thing. The M1A1 and the P90 are the only ones that have this gearbox...and they are each made for that gun specifically. If I had to guess....they are gonna put a V3 in there just because there is somewhat of a surplus, and the fact that it is stronger than a V2...

but I want a V6 in it. Much more quiet.

~Prometheus

Seeing as how TM are making more quality metal parts for their guns such as the M14....the L85 might actually be a VERY good gun.

If it is not a BOYS version....

god I hope we're wrong with that idea though....

~P

yeh, i defo wouldn't buy a boys L85

but i would still rather have a ICS L85 :)

True, very true.

I just hope it is going to be a full size so all the L85 wubbies out there will stop saying "Give us a Decent L85!!!!"

~P

:lol: also very true

at the end of the day the L85a1/2 is all well and good but what about the L86 LSW? not THATS something id like to see..

someone would probably make a conversion kit ;)

Archived