STOP THE PRESS! Yet another Scoop for Arnies!

FarEast

Although I think the L85 is as ugly as hell, it's the most ergonomically comfortable gun I've used IMO, but then I like the FAMAS and the AUG as well so you can tell which way my opinion is skewed :P

I look forward to this with anticipation

*plans BF2 medic loadout*

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

god, I hope if they make a boys version, they have the decency to make a full-size one as well... go on tm, do something worthwhile, you know you want to...

Personally I'd not mind if they use the V1 gearbox too much, so long as they update a smidgeon. Even money says it'll use a v2 or v3 though...

and optics? who cares?! with or without a susat, I'm getting the first one any proper airsoft manufacturermakes one, and building me a Gurkha outfit :D

yaya, happy days :)

Do we actually have any proof at all that TM are making this gun.

Until we do, then i will stay a disbeleiver.

Besides the guy quoting TM's PR? No. He did say he wasn't sure if it was going to be a propper AEG, or a part of the BOYS series of AEGs.

I was more excited over the poster they released with the M14's poster of that Japanese rifle.

And why would they use the Ver1 gearbox, when they have the V6.

I'll believe it when i see the hard proof lol its true though about the VCR bill, by the time they bring this out, we probably wont be able to buy one! Need to keep our fingers crossed.

but if i have my fingers crossed i won't be able to fire any of my guns :rolleyes::P

Besides the guy quoting TM's PR?  No.  He did say he wasn't sure if it was going to be a propper AEG, or a part of the BOYS series of AEGs.

I was more excited over the poster they released with the M14's poster of that Japanese rifle.

And why would they use the Ver1 gearbox, when they have the V6.

Ok, looks like your a little confused here Tripod.

We were making the joke that they would use the V1.

Most likely they will use the V2 or V3. The V6 is really a speciality gearbox for the P90 and the M1A1 since they have such small space to put the gearbox and motor and all in.

Best bet will be the V3 though since Marui knows the V2 can break easily. (The casing can break more easily than the V3)

~Prometheus

Ok, I went over to Maruis website...nothing about the L85 yet. Might be the fact that it is still in R&D.

Wait a few days and maybe it will come out. My program won't translate the Japanese....so I'm stuck with pictures.

If anyone who speaks japanese can go to their homepage...please look for something about the L85 so everyone will shut up about whether or not it is going to happen.

Maruis website:

www.tokyo-marui.co.jp

~P

Sorry about the lack of me posting on this thread! We are +9 on GMT here and i do beleive it or not need my sleep!! :D

Ok someone mentioned a scan of a broucher/catalogue with a shadowed outline of the L85....well thats what i saw at the TM HQ. The people there are unsure which type it is going to be though BOYS or full size replica. They possibly do both but it is going to be there next gun.

Some one mentioned a JSDF weapon??? Like to know what that is because theey only unique weapon they Japanese have is the MP5-J with 3 fire bursts.

As I said give me a little time and i will scan the image for you. YOU WILL GET IT TODAY!!!

Some one mentioned a JSDF weapon??? Like to know what that is because theey only unique weapon they Japanese have is the MP5-J with 3 fire bursts.

As I said give me a little time and i will scan the image for you. YOU WILL GET IT TODAY!!!

A while ago, they released a poster (along with a poster of the M14) of this:

http://world.guns.ru/assault/as38-e.htm

And I quite honestly think it's a good looking gun.

smuggling SA80s for t3H win!!1!!

you can bring them in, in parts and claim it's all model parts... the gear box for model car parts etc etc innit? :P

Or just keep it exclusive? Private auction for collectors sort of thing... But I'd just hate to have the VCRB "go wrong".

I'd get an SA80 if the weight and/or balance was alright... unlike them old plastic ones.

you can bring them in, in parts and claim it's all model parts... the gear box for model car parts etc etc innit?

We've been through this and I'm afraid that you can't. It would count as manufacturing a Realistic-Imitation-Firearm and you would find yourself in front of a judge were you to be found out.

well im new to these forums but have been airsofting in northern ireland for 5 years so i see plenty of sa-80s about

great i really hope TM bring this out i waited for the g-36 i can wait for the sa-80

however first 1 i see with rail systems stuck all over it will make me very unhappy

thankfully i could'nt be bothered with all that stuff i like mine with a susat and maybe at a push a torch duck taped to the side just incase we are doin fibua

also i hope they don't bring out the carbine version it looks ######

LSW would be nice aswell

Archived