Robb/slug shell deal

Ghost_Rider

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...topic=24096&hl=

In the above thread I agreed to pay £18 for the Slug shell and 3 slugs.

I was informed via PM that this was dispatched on August 2nd.

Even allowing for the fact it was sent 2nd class, it should have arrived by now, and it has not.

When I was PM'd, I was informed that

could not do a tracking number as its a po box

:(

This is not the case, the adress provided is my box at Uni and tracking numbers have always been provided to this adress before now.

Robb, As I have said via pm, if I do not recieve the goods by Monday the 15th of august, I shall expect a refund.

and as in the pm sent ,refund is not a problem ,just read the pm ,as we can be on the net all day ,did not get chance to reply till now :waggle: ,some of us have work to do ,if you want a cheque returning i will post before my holidays after all its £18.00 a lot i suppose to someone at uni :P if the jiffi bag turns up in the meantime let me know

rob

Current situation is as follows - I have agreed with Robb to allow till next Saturday (August 20th) as the package has a return adress and this would give it ample time to return to sender.

He has agreed to a refund if it has not surfaced by that date. Mods, please leave open till resolved.

Archived