HFC Mauser 'Broomhandle'.

• 2 weeks later...

Outlaw of Torn: I'm willing to bet there's nothing to see. Just the hammer cocking and falling.

How wide is the receiver of this thing? I'm thinking about buying one, cutting off all useless parts and fitting the mechanism into a Marushin XM177 E2 model gun.

-Sale

• 2 weeks later...
I've been asked a question about the interchangeability of mags between the Marushin and the HFC. The answer is; I don't know. Can anyone answer the question? Here's a pic of the HFC mag.

The Marushin magazines will fit into the HFC, however the gas release valves don't line up perfectly and so while you can click a Marushin mag in for the C-96 look, you'll be skirmishing with the extended M-712 magazine until you come upon either a modified Marushin magazine or a shorter HFC C-96 variant magazine (Which I've heard exist but have yet to confirm.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just got this (non-collector version of course). My impressions so far:

1) Looks and feels nice, though the first thing my wife and brother in law said when they saw it: "Man that looks plasticcy!", even though it's full metal. I think it'll look better once the finish has been worn down some. :P

2) Loading BBs is a little annoying, though nothing near as bad as the KJW Mk1 magazine.

3) Seems accurate enough, trigger pull isn't so bad, power is great, but the sights are pretty difficult to use. But that's not HFC's fault. :)

Full review coming soon.