M16's with box mags?

I checked through that list (about 5 times, over a period of time lol) and I didn't see any box or c mags on an M4 or M16/M15. Suprising, yes. I'm going to check out the 200 paged one as well (over a very looooong period of time lol)

The status of my unfortunate M16 is currently in shipment back to Airsoft GI. They are going to give me a free repair along with a free sack of BB's, because of the inconvenience (a bigger one then they imagine, I will probably miss the big August game<like, 30-40 people are supposed to show up>because of the broken gun, but atleast they are correcting the wrong as best they can). I just had to pay the shipping to get it to them, which was around $10, the BB's and repair will make up for that though. They are paying shipping to get it back to me. So they are handling it well, although I won't buy online anymore, guns wise, atleast for awhile.

So, it's getting there......slowly..but it's getting there.

I just had to pay the shipping to get it to them, which was around $10, the BB's and repair will make up for that though. They are paying shipping to get it back to me.

So no $60 restock fees... ;) good luck

Edited by davedawg123