let's talk about camo that you wont put on

Tef

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you know that Flecktarn was originally designed for the French military by a French contractor, but they didn't adopt it in the end? Little factoid there B)

I don't know if there's any camo I wouldn't wear, I'm not that anal, but I don't particularly like Woodland MARPAT, Multicam or most Russian patterns. I wouldn't buy them, but it's all camouflage in the end to me, so I wouldn't turn my back on them.

I think all-black in woodland is the only one I'd refuse to wear! :D

There's no point in this thread being here if everytime somebody says they don't like one pattern, someone else asks "Why not?". We're not all the same, and if someone hates your favourite pattern, take it on the chin and bear in mind that you quite possibly hate their's back.

For example, I don't really like Woodland MARPAT because I just don't. The colours and patterns offend my eyes, and I greatly prefer CADPAT. It's the same reason I like Marmite, weak tea and lager. You might not, but then, life's like that B)

Archived