let's talk about camo that you wont put on

Tef

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh Gee'R'Us...

It appears there's an out break of Chi-geeks this week. I must log off immediately to prevent detection and further contamination.

PC McKnights Templars: steer clear, and go find something better to do.

He even has the Hello Kitty badge and name tape... pink urban camo, to boot.

But I think its the cig that does it... so John Wayne, in a pink, Hello Kitty way.

PC McKnights Templars: steer clear, and go find something better to do.
Ha you pathetic new ultramarines geardoes won't beat the powerr of The spedding iron(bru) Warriors (balisticas sold seperatly) Is it me or does that guy seem to be a bit miffed off?

erm..

PC - politically (in)correctness (as I was talking about Chinese men somewhat wittingly letting themselve look so hello kitty on camera etc etc)

Knights Templar - please research. Historical order of fighting men, formed to protect pilgrims and the likes.

Authorised by the Papacy in 1128 to protect pilgrims on their way to bathe in the river Jordan. The order was dismantled for "suspicion of heresy" in 1314, the last Grand Master burned at the stake.

I felt like giving today's virtual crusaders a fancy name, even if it would be inaccurate. A fancy name is as serious as they come. Now if I still didn't explain myself here then I really have gone off the rails.

Think about it, whats more shameful? Shooting the pink gun or getting shot by it?

I wouldn't wear ACU or any desert camo. I play in woodlands and ACU only works well in desert/urban.

I have a set of woodland BDU's and they work fine. But I have a set of multicam coming in 10 days ^_^. I'll take some photos of it in the field.

Hey! dont insult the kitty cannon! it IS the only american weapon i'd use. only in the pink 'hello kitty kat' configuration, and mostly becuase its pink, (shows off my manliness) and designed by H&K.

did i also mention men with pink items and clothing are irresistable to ladys? no?

well they are!

ME WANTS!

Wouldn't wear sheep's clothing. Or any non-US camo, because teh US is gr4te nd teh US has teh olny best army in th wrold.w00dl4nd cano in teh sex. Actually I preffer French camo, and I am just used to US camo. I like to play at night though, so... black works.

Oh, and realtree. I'm not hunting animals.. I'm hunting people with guns.

Aaron

<_<

ACU. It certainly doesn't fit any area in this entire country, and I think it looks ######. Looks are, of course, a very important part of airsoft. :P

Those purple and orange woodland-based BDUs they sell on crappy webshops. I mean, who buys that? :blink:

Don't mean to be bolshy but I wouldn't wear any of the latest MARPAT or digital cammo's that are about.

Why?

Cos it's too bloody expensive.

Might be alright for posing around in your garden but I hate jumping over fences and ripping the crotch out of my pants. I can just about put up with it if I've only got to bung a mate a fiver to get a pair of DPMs but if I have to spend £50 a time I'd be too scared to play.

Of what? The Latest from Buttons' Uber Tactical National Supply?

Well, I'm working on custom camo pattern... So far it allows for one to blend in with both Goths, Emo and Punks... The applicability with Country and Preppy areas has posed some problems.

Well looking at the new multicam it is good, found him in all but the desert one. But DPM is still quite good. A guy in DPM lay down in a forest will go unnoticed unless you are specifically looking at him, which is the idea of cam, to make you blend in, no cam no matter how good if your looking for the said guy you will find him, however by such time id assume you to be dead :D

Well, I'm working on custom camo pattern... So far it allows for one to blend in with both Goths, Emo and Punks... The applicability with Country and Preppy areas has posed some problems.

I wanna see!!! Is it black? or is this actually something kind of creative? Or just a joke (dissappointment... I'm going to cry in the corner)

Aaron

I don't have anything against Multicam but doesn't anyone else think that pictures produced by CryePrecision makes them a little biased pictures. of course they are going to put up pictures that make their camo look like the best thing since sliced bread. they aren't going to post pictures where the guy stands out like a sore thumb. JMHO

I would take that girl in the woodland camo anyday.

iBAWLS

I would like to see you in a Goth camo and load-out with your BAM in a [cute and fluffy] animal rescue situation. In a slaughter hosue lol.

Or an outfit based on the Bleach doll - your avatar. :)

Archived