Pet hates

cazboab

Things I really, really hate are (in no particular order):

Electronics that work for a while and then just stop for no reason then, when you unplug them and let them cool down for 10 minutes, they work again.

The perpetual airsoft myths of gear timing, sig super-9's that are upgradeable, as well as the plethora of techincal questions that I thought everybody knew the answer to yet people keep asking every now and then.

Bob Geldof.

People posting 'omg havoc/sledge/my mother has x amount of posts/rep/lumps of sugar in their tea'

People continually asking or discussing springas that will obviously put a gun above the forum limits.

People who post a thread about something banal and then put 'in other news' and put some ######s about whats on TV and then sign it with the little damned smiley they always use, thats what your feckin' sig is for dammit.

People who moan about things for no apparent reason.

In other news, Zorro is on. :zorro:

PS- beat you to it, Sledge.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Electronics that work for a while and then just stop for no reason then, when you unplug them and let them cool down for 10 minutes, they work again.

The perpetual airsoft myths of gear timing, sig super-9's that are upgradeable, as well as the plethora of techincal questions that I thought everybody knew the answer to yet people keep asking every now and then.

Bob Geldof.

People posting 'omg havoc/sledge/my mother has x amount of posts/rep/lumps of sugar in their tea'

People continually asking or discussing springas that will obviously put a gun above the forum limits.

People who post a thread about something banal and then put 'in other news' and put some ######s about whats on TV and then sign it with the little damned smiley they always use, thats what your feckin' sig is for dammit.

I hate this thread. Seriously, you just contradicted yourself.

Oh, and.

:smurf:

My sig is for my signature, my smurf is for.. err, no reason.

My laptop has been pissing me off lately. It'll turn off randomly (mostly during halo) and has been unresponsive. I think it's on it's last legs, but I want a Spetz for christmas, but might need new computer :(

Bob Geldof.

You.

And in other news, Australia need 4 conversions to win.

Meh, I guess I have an eye for it.

We're not making any more exceptions. ;) Sending death threats was the stupidist and most vicious thing he could do, and he doesn't even come close to deserving another chance.

G3 hi-caps which refuse to work

Parents who tell me how to spend my money

Babies crying on planes, trains, buses and in general

Chavs

Chav's parents

Daft muppets on airsoft forums who irritate everyone and never know when to quit

selector switches falling off

MP's (especially labour MPs)

Big Brother (in fact, reality TV in general)

and relax....

Don't try to sneak around the word filter like that. ;)

Jerks like D. giovani who rejoin and force me to ban them.

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...showtopic=27052

Really shows you how addictive Arnies is, even when you're kicked out, you keep coming back.

Ah, D.Giovani...

Mods can see IP's cant they?

mmm pet hates...

People who beg to be in poker games and deal and shuffle like a 3 year old.

Eating something then realising its off

Buskers who cant play their instrument

Ugly women :D

Faulty CS CD keys :angry:

Dodgy optical mice that move eraticaly

Getting to somewhere in a game that is just impossible

going 37 Games without losing, and losing number 38 on Football manager.

(Still won the Premiership, but it was damn annoying)

Running out of zippo fuel

Running out of Gas BB's and Silicon

Know-it-alls who know nothing. (Sounds familiar...)

The ending to harry potter- im not saying its bad, its just annoying that we have to wait about 2 years for the conclusion

The fact everything is more expensive in the UK

Missing an easy shot

Programs like lost or 24, which end on cliffhangers.

Archived