Pet hates

cazboab

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sticking to forum related stuff...

I hate it when small children try to sound all grown up by using phrases like "I think I'm gonna pick one up" when they really mean they're gonna beg their mumsy and popsy to buy one for them.

I also hate it when cliques MSN kiddies gang up to do stuff like give each other rep points cos big-bad Sid gave one of them a -ve rep.

What else?

Well, I hate the waves of BS that seem to engulf these forums from time to time. Right now is a good example. You could shoot half the people currently posting and the average IQ of forum users would go up by about 50 points.

I hate it when people don't listen.

"I want to upgrade XXX gun"

"It's junk. Don't bother."

"But I saw a thing on a forum where a guy said his brother saw a picture of a guy who was stood next to somebody who had one which was upgraded to shoot at 500fps"

"You can't talk about guns more than 328fps on here"

"Ok, let's say it was shooting at 328 + 170. :D"

":rolleyes:"

"So, can I upgrade it?"

"No."

"But I've seen a kit for sale on RedWGCCo&G which says it'll upgrade it to 500 fps."

"Do you think there might be a reason why they say that? Oh and you can't.... Never mind. Go for it. Knock yourself out."

I hate it when people don't listen.

"I want to upgrade XXX gun"

"It's junk. Don't bother."

"But I saw a thing on a forum where a guy said his brother saw a picture of a guy who was stood next to somebody who had one which was upgraded to shoot at 500fps"

"You can't talk about guns more than 328fps on here"

"Ok, let's say it was shooting at 328 + 170. "

":rolleyes:"

"So, can I upgrade it?"

"No."

"But I've seen a kit for sale on RedWGCCo&G which says it'll upgrade it to 500 fps."

"Do you think there might be a reason why they say that? Oh and you can't.... Never mind. Go for it. Knock yourself out."

You're right there, Sid. Funny thing is it's usually a Super 9 they're trying to do it to as well!

Asking about a particular model of gun that they've got their hopes on. Further in the topic, the same person will then be undecided on another 6 guns and after hours and hours of arguing will decide that they're gonna stick with their original gun choice.

So then youre not 100% sure that its him?

Oh no, I'm sure. Telling you how I know would be revealing admin power secrets. ;)

Why did elrey change my post? Please explain, what did i do wrong?

You tried to bypass the word filter, as I stated. Said bypass was removed. ;)

The textures of some fabrics and upholstry. Makes me want to take a belt sander to my teeth.

Snappy comments people make all the time.

Aking me questions you can find the answer to quite easily or soemthing you should already know.

when people start a picture thread, but dont put any pics in themselves.

whats that all about ??

"oh hello, how about some pics of an MP5 with RAS grip and aimpoint"

"i dont have one but i want some pics and cant be arsed to search. show me now!!!"

tourists i really hate tourist especially ignorent tourists who ask you if you ride kangaroos etc or (no offence to any japanese) the japanese tourist that walk past something of huge natural or archetectural beauty and just take a picture and walk away, it just annoys me that they would bother to come and see somehing in a huge group take up lots of space in a line or on a gallery and just take pictures and leave arghhhh!!!!

-Emo kids.

-Bigots.

-People who drive their motorcycles and cars without mufflers around SUBURBS. AT 2 AM. WHY DOES EVERYONE NEED TO KNOW YOU'RE HERE FROM 6 BLOCKS AWAY?

-Babies/Small children in resturants/museums/other public places.

Seriously, they won't even remember the King Tut exhibit at LA museum of art, why bring them?

-Console FPSs and people who play them, then go and post about how they're better than PC FPSs. See bigots. *COUGHHALO*

-Anti-Gun groups. See Bigots.

-Anti-Video game groups. See above.

-INTERNET. SERIOUS BUSINESS.

more when I think of it <_<

Archived