Pet hates

cazboab

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most of what hissing sid said: for t3h wun11!!!

And mower: that's mass tourism for you mate. And it's the same all over the world. But at least they're blowing their cash in your place eh?

I just wished packaged tours were a tiny bit more human you know? And If I could afford it, I would just travel alone and plan holidays properly. But no luck yet.

I get offended when people imitate ethnic food and sell it t those who don't know better.

There's examples everywhere I go, but the consumerism and the marketing skills mean that - people will buy it and eat it and they wouldn't care where its been.

Running out of work at 0930 nearly every day.

Forgetting one of the 5 different randomly generated passwords I have for all the silly work computer systems.

RAF Marham

RAF Det Al Udeid

The entire Tornado GR4 fleet

The junior ranks mess

Never being able to find a pen when someone phones with a problem

Running out of coffee

Mondays

The Royal Logistics Corps

Having to walk down 3 flights of stairs and walk 200 yards down the road to go for a smoke.

And many many more.

Well, I hate the waves of BS that seem to engulf these forums from time to time. Right now is a good example. You could shoot half the people currently posting and the average IQ of forum users would go up by about 50 points.
And let me geuss your the font of all knowlage then?:rolleyes: Part from that well said sid!

Bigots and people who play they're own trumpet way too many times! I hate macra media making action script different in each version of flash.

Having to walk down 3 flights of stairs and walk 200 yards down the road to go for a smoke.

Seeing as how you mention it...

One of my pet-hates is working ith people who start at the same time as me, finish at the same time as me but spend 2 hours a day swanning backwards and forward up and down 3 flights of stairs and 200 yards down the road so they can satisfy their addiction. :P

Seeing as how you mention it...

One of my pet-hates is working ith people who start at the same time as me, finish at the same time as me but spend 2 hours a day swanning backwards and forward up and down 3 flights of stairs and 200 yards down the road so they can satisfy their addiction. :P

Well there's nothing to stop you going for a coffee break/freash air break is there. :P

Eddie, if i ever create a monster like this again, sign me onto the base, and use me in place of a figure 11.

Will do. Having a moving target would make zeroing shoots more interesting that's for sure.

I can help you solve the pen-phone problem...

Tactical modular stationary sttachment systems.

AKA, blutac. :lol: :lol:

And you can make sure you won't have problems finding it in the dark, by putting a H3 keyring onto the blu-tac, or just a handful of tracer BBs, even though the glow expires quickly, when you get a powercut, 30 secs all you need to grab the phone and writing something down... in....

total darkness??? lol

well you can get to the phone anyway :lol:

Archived