T2 shotgun from marushin

TritonV10

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just had a quick look on their site and from what i can gather, it's in 8mm and is gas powered. Sorry, can't read Japanese.

Note: Just found the most ugliest airsoft revolver ever...

g-002.jpg

Bugger i didn't know it was THAT big! Sorry!

Note: Just found the most ugliest airsoft revolver ever...

UGLY?!?!?! Someone do something, the man has gone mad! That has to be the most beautiful piece of gunnage I have seen in my life!

On a side note will you people stop making me want airsoft stuff? I'm supposed to have quit darn you all!

After battling with a translation engine (in a vain attempt to get more information about the shotgun) I admitted defeat with Marushin's homepage, very dissapointed that it is 8mm though, any chance of them making a 6mm variant anyone think?

From TerminatorFiles:

Specifications:

Class: Official

Reference: Memorabilia

Designation: Usage

TF-id: 891

Producer: Marushin

Copyright: Marushin

Released: 2004

Pricing: Unknown

Features:

Materials:

Steel, wood, plastic

Ammo: 8mm BB

Operating mechanism: Fixed gas, lever-action

Suggested retail price: 28,800 Yen

Lenght: 672mm

Weight: 1650g

Magazine capacity: 5+1 shells, 1-3 BBs each

- Shoots 3 x 8mm BB pellets in one shot

- Powered by gas cartridge

don't be silly sledge :) - a reliable gas airsoft shotgun? what ever are you thinking?

would be nice if it was, of course... does the reference to shell capacity indicate that, hope beyond hope, its going to be a shell ejecting version? please oh please oh please...

who am I kidding?

what we REALLY need is someone to make a nice double barrel shotgun that takes the new CAW peq cartridges- mad max stylee!

They used another shotgun (or at least another cocking handle) in the MC scene in T2. It might be possible to do it with this one, but you will probably end up breaking the cocking handle and/or the internals (and quite possibly your fingers). There is an article about the new T2 shotgun at TerminatorFiles

I need this shell ejecting beast in my "collection"...

Hey, if you've not seen Leiji Matsumoto's classic work, "Galaxy Express 999," don't knock the Cosmodragoon--it's a legendary pistol.

Anyway, I suppose this shotgun might be quite popular, if only because Arnold making it look good and so you too can learn to cöck (damn automatic vulgarity censor) the weapon with one hand... which if it's not up to par will quickly snap the cocking handle right off. I dunno, I'll have to give it a wait, even though I am seeking a reliable shotgun for airsoft CQB.

The Maruzen shell ejecting shotguns are GREAT guns, it's just best to run them on a REAL power source, like Co2 or HPA, none of this green gas nonsense ;) I can't wait to buy this gun, and convert it for Co2 :)

:huh: I thought Co2 could destroy the internals of these sort of things

Archived