T2 shotgun from marushin

TritonV10

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ah yes.. I love that. Too bad the airsoft version's probably too frail to do the little swing Arnie does to reload it.  ;)

I volunteer to buy one and find out for you all, think of it a s apublic service to the airsofting community if you will, or someone needing something else to waste his money on.

my main hope is that, like their previous shotgun releases, marushin make this one fully metal- had the pleasure of fondling Capt handgrenade's m500 at this years SWAT, and that thing felt PROPER meaty...

shame about the power, but I'd be tempted to get one just to play around the house with... v cool...

and wait, if marushin are developing a shell ejecting system, doesn't this mean that we might be allowed even the inkling of a hope that it would be, dare I say it... better than the maruzen system??!! and therefore more powerful?? and therefore able to be effective with green gas rather than hooking it up to a C02 regulator??

go on marushin, dare to amaze us :)

my main hope is that, like their previous shotgun releases, marushin make this one fully metal- had the pleasure of fondling Capt handgrenade's m500 at this years SWAT, and that thing felt PROPER meaty...

shame about the power, but I'd be tempted to get one just to play around the house with... v cool...

and wait, if marushin are developing a shell ejecting system, doesn't this mean that we might be allowed even the inkling of a hope that it would be, dare I say it... better than the maruzen system??!! and therefore more powerful?? and therefore able to be effective with green gas rather than hooking it up to a C02 regulator??

go on marushin, dare to amaze us :)

one can only hope Harry...one can only hope

• 2 months later...
was the M1887 used in the Flim Unforgiven?

It could have been used in Unforgiven as well (it´s been a while I´ve watched it), but M1887 had notable appearances in Desperado. Not the movie with Antonio Banderas etc., but a series of TV movies produced from 1987 to 1989, starring Alex McArthur. Especially in one scene you see very elaborate depiction of M1887s bolt moving back, when action rotated. I´m probably the only one who remembers this, though... ;)

Edit: teh speling!

where do the shells eject from on this model? just wondering, as if they are at an awkward point where a shell catcher can't be used, thats gonna make skirmishing with it extremely difficult :(

still very cool though, and I hope they expand their shell ejecting technology to other models :)

Archived