CRKT "Desert Cruiser" Folding Knife

Firstly Appearance, this knife sure is a beauty, the blade has a wonderful, non-reflective non-stick, Titanium Nitride coating make it a lovely shade of gold. The handle is a lighter shade of a browny yellow color, looks like it would just disappear into sand. The handle it self has the look and feel of the gunner style grips.

Functionality, The Knife is a liner locking style meaning, that when the blade is drawn one side of metal inner lining slides inward under the blade holding it out, to retract the blade you push the liner outward and fold the blade back in. It has a spur on the back side for fast flicking, and ambi-dexterous thumb studs for one handed flickless opening. On the back side of the handle is a small recessed metal lever this is the "LAWKS" system, when pushed up it rotates in and prevents you from folding it back in until pushed down, making the knife in a fixed blade knife.

The Blade, is made of AUS 8 Stainless with a rockwell scale hardness of 57-58, has a clip point shape to it and serrations at the base of the knife.

Usabilty, the clip and be placed on either side's top or bottom allowing you to carry it any way you'd like. Will clip into a MOLLE Rig, or pretty much anything with a strap, I keep mine with me at all time cliped onto the edge of my pocket. With practice and be drawn and opened as fast as any switch blade.