Navy SEAL Pictures/Discussion Pt.1

hippiehater44

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks for all the feedback and suggestion. I love the ARMS style mount because it's QD, but you all are right about the WILCOX and the 1 pnt sling mount. I'll pass it off for now as an "early generation CQBR" circa 2002-2003, lol.

what works, works. Still a very cool blaster, I like looking at your pics, simple stuff that really does well and isnt like the normal gearwhoring stuff.

Dumb question here, how common are the IR US flags? I have the IR squares so I wasnt sure if the IR flag was necessary. However I do remember several pictures where they do not have any IR at all, so I guess the question is how much IR used as well.

Also, is there a certain strap that is more common in SEALs for the MICH 2000?

Very nice chris, not the most typical SEAL setup you see (out of interest what was your 'inspiration'?), but i think it merits a parts list, if you can be arsed

Is it finished or are you going to paint it/ add anything?

i would quite like a thumbscrew mount for my m95 but they always seem to be sold with an annoyingly expensive torch attached ;B

Wasn't aware this was a "who am best" thread. Is there actually a secret competition in this thread? Did I lose? ;)

Wait it's not a big ###### waving competition? You're saying it's a friendly forum for the construction of SEAL impressions? Get out of town!!!

lol

Personally when it becomes about outspending the next guy then it's gone from a hobby to a sick and lame obsession. No thanks. I'm with christhesecond on this one.

Archived