Navy SEAL Pictures/Discussion Pt.1

hippiehater44

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guillom and Wasted, awesome setups guys. That looks great! Both of 'em.

Guillom, you'll love the surefire P114D, my friend has one on his real SIG, I have the P113C on my airsoft sig.

Anyways, fantastic guys. +1's from me!

EDIT: What harnesses are you guys using for your impressions?

w114d is much better

w111_full.jpg

I just hope finding one cheaper than the msrp :D

the harness is the bhi one that i use for the vbss old school impression, i will change for a yates sitting harness

Actually, the W114D is a preference thing, it's not necessarily better. It's water proof, yes, but it's also a metal housing, which makes it more subject to recoil and well, heavier. Having handled both it's all about preference, but it's a trade off. I guess for a seal it makes more sense since it's water proof, but unless you NEED that feature it's not better than the P113C.

Just saying, especially as a real SIG 226 owner talking here.

Yeah I'm probably gonna pick up a black diamond vario harness, since i don't know what size will be the best fit that one is a one size fits all.

Guillom, how is the black hawk harness?

Current Desert Navy Seal setups looks really nice and high speed.

Here are some more wannabes (pls. don't ask about their gear, I wouldn't know all about the whistle and bells attached to their body, particularly not about the black life preserver on the left :D:

c6dcd7d1.jpg

Archived