Navy SEAL Pictures/Discussion Pt.1

hippiehater44

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where do you get those sling hooks that come off of the vest? How do they work, what kind of sling do I need to mount it, etc etc

Oh, and will it work on a milspex/phantom ciras?

Well most of you guys probably saw my pics on the posing in the field section but I feel they're appropriate to go here too. Takin it old skool :punk:

MVC-005F.jpg

MVC-007F-1.jpg

MVC-006F-1.jpg

I just wish I could find some decent ERDL so I could mix and match. All the photos I have of SEALs in Vietnam they almost never wear exclusively tigerstripe. And I need more misc. stuff to carry around just to get that authentic look. The eBay searches continue :headbutt:

I'll put together a modern loadout and post as soon as I can because I know I have enough gear laying around.

• 2 weeks later...
Crusader what vest is it you got there, is it the LBT 1195?

The vest is based on the BHi LBE harness, modular version of the ISAAK with 4x TT Triple mag pouches, TT zippered utility (going to replace this one), TT small utility, BHi m60 ammopouch, BHi LRRP buttpack, 2x BHi flare pouches and an eagle WL buttpack.

It's my view of a modern 1195, altho' I think I'll have to get that one day too :)

Thanks for all the comments!

Archived