Can puppies kill?

outlaw

http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/09/09/shooting.dog.ap/index.html

One more reason i question the right to bear arms... some people are cruel stupid and dont demonstrait firearms saftey..

Very funny.

:blink:

What are you talking about??? This has nothing to do with arms, that stupid lunatic will have kill the dogs even if he didn't have any guns??? :angry: He probably will have end up drowning, or poisoning the poor dogs!!! At least I'm glad that he has been shoot by the dog!!!

I remember alittle bit of this one article I had read about an accident where a dog shot his owner,a frenchman was going out to go hunt and had 2 dogs in the back of his car where he had his shotgun,when he opened the back door to let the dogs out and get his gun the dog hit the trigger and shot his owner. Turned out the shotgun didn't have the safety on,the man lived but got messed up round his waist and pelvic area. A vague recap.

Animal cruelty really gets my goat.. strangely more so than cruelty to humans. Dunno why. Recent story about the folks that were smuggling drugs into the UK by stitching it into some dogs body cavities was one of worst I've heard for a bit.

On the bright side though it's nice to see these people that are crual to animals getting their just deserts. ;)

Animal cruelty really gets my goat.. strangely more so than cruelty to humans. Dunno why. Recent story about the folks that were smuggling drugs into the UK by stitching it into some dogs body cavities was one of worst I've heard for a bit.

On the bright side though it's nice to see these people that are crual to animals getting their just deserts. ;)

That's just weird but it happens the same to me, I guess it's because some people just treat animals like if they were inanimated objects...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived