Problems with Kermit

Joker33

Purchased a G36C from Kermit.

received the gun 1 week later than promised. In addition the gun will not fire more than 15 feet in auto and single shot doesnt work.

Seller tells me that its my problem, it was fine when posted and that I should claim from the post office.

What he neglected to say is he sent it by the cheapest method despite my requests to send it properly and my offers to pay the extra. Due to his post method the most I can get back (if anything) is £29. BTW I paid £183 for the gun.

I will keep you updated if he decides to make things right.

Beware out there

Joker33

• 4 months later...

Hello,

Well things did work out, sort off, in the end. Kermit, claimed from the post office for the repair and posted me the cash.

That said, I would strongly recommend against having any dealings with him for the following reasons:

1. In his own words if the post office hadnt paid out he was sending me nada. He would not take any responsibility.

2. The gunsmith that repaired the weapon commented to me that the Gun was DEFINITLY NOT damaged in transit. He said that the damage was from operation and that no amount of trauma to the gun would have caused the problems he had to fix. That meant that shister sent me the AEG broken and thats low..... :waggle:

3. He was rude, aggressive and very difficult to deal with.

AVOID DEALINGS AT ALL COSTS

Regards

Joker

Archived