ELECTROWERKZ

BANG_click_click

nice...i think after i've gone aeg crazy i think i'll buy a g19 so i can dual weild 2, but first i gotta get me a g36 with the ag36 greande launcher.....lots of money.....:( EDIT: good luck to everyone who's going tonight! i'll be there in spirit only....

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nice...i think after i've gone aeg crazy i think i'll buy a g19 so i can dual weild 2, but first i gotta get me a g36 with the ag36 greande launcher.....lots of money.....:(

sounds good, just so long as you dont akimbo with the same gun, two gunning with two of the same gun is boring, EVEN if it is an M11 (however it is cheaper with a pair of M11s)

G36+ag36... nice :)

I'll be there on the 6th, just need to find out why my mp5's doing only 285fps with a m100

1, thats a bad upgrade, (i know nothing about upgrades, just dont sue me)

2, my SA80 is at 225fps, and i 'kick *albatross*' with it (good old fassioned quote from the marcial there)

i hope to be there on the 6th,

You guys regret playing without sleeves?

I play all the time without sleeves. And since it's Hawaii, there are no FPS limits at the CQB arena, which is about twenty or thirty feet at most. I rarely feel any pain, even though I'm up against guys using guns which FPS limits are too high to mention.

Archived