ELECTROWERKZ

BANG_click_click

ahhhh man i wish i could go.....ive banned myself from anything expensive untill i have lots of money :( aaahhh well ill see you all soon with all my shiny new kit

the ongoing tale of the dodgy bank continues....my card has now been exterminated by the bank...can i still order online without a card? goddamned banks

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey man, it's a shame you weren't there, they've got a *fruitcage* aeroplane on bottom floor!!! you should be able to order from the net without a card, aslong as you know your account number, sometimes sort code (not very often though) and also the security code thingey on the back

noob question - moving to the village next weekend and thinking of heading down for the next game (tues 20th?). do i need to book or anything or just pitch up.

really noob question - i've always driven to skirmishes in the past but will be undergrounding it across to the site, are there any problems with gun bags or should i quit worrying about it.

ta

huddy

just turn up i spose, if you need to borrow equipment then ring them up about a day or two before hand. i don't own a car so i tube it alot too, i havn't had any problems yet, i mean, if you do get stopped by the police just explain what they are and what you're doing with them, i think there's a thread about it somewhere

just turn up i spose, if you need to borrow equipment then ring them up about a day or two before hand.  i don't own a car so i tube it alot too, i havn't had any problems yet, i mean, if you do get stopped by the police just explain what they are and what you're doing with them, i think there's a thread about it somewhere

I thank you.

will be there on tues (if all goes according to plan). Black assault vest and top, plain vanilla mp5 and tan trousers. Possibly sporting a face mask...

See y'all there!

ggaaahhh something came up, i couldnt make it...awwwww

how was it tonight guys?shooty?cheaty?probably both. i heard they now have an exact replica of the meir space station on top floor now, and the rental guns look like the lazers from moonraker. NEXT WEEK: full size replica of mogodishu, complete with london homeless people to shoot at for that real american 'shooting harmless civilians' feel

'twas not very good tonight, a few *suitcasey* games that weren't planned very well. speed ball on the top floor was fun, coz we won! :D hopefully next week will be better, plus i'll have me scope then! :) EDIT i have made a new thread in site discussion so if we could all migrate there it would be helpful to the mods and whoever :) the thread is here: http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...=0entry416546 (sorry for the long link, i don't know html or anything)

Archived