• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am dreaming.... Q LLC - Honey Badger SD

Posted Images

I've never seen that before. That would be one of the coolest and most impractical things ever in airsoft.

I know this is a picture thread, and I understand that they already make the guns that I want, but a little too expensive for what they are. I would like to have a cheap TM SPAS 12 clone, I was going to buy the TM but I thought it would be too easy to break and it was too expensive to just break and replace. I would also love to have a cheap grenade M203 style grenade launcher to mount to my M16 A2 so I could shout " Say 'ello to my lil' freind!" and blast the ###### out of something.

Eidt: I can't say ######!? I'm not talking about the S or F word either.

Edited by ChrisNorthInGer
MMmm i'm pretty sure this would put a few smiles onto peoples faces if they made a airsoft version of this....i know i'd be smiling big time

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n185/No...3/brn_sized.jpg

That might be possible, at least a similar look.

CAW Revolver Launcher

Proud CASV

Trijicon Reflex

and a Guarder MOD stock

:P

Man if they made Al Pacinos' rifle in the movie Heat i'd buy it as soon as it was in stock.

alpacino9.jpg

Alpachino.jpg

Or if WGC carried their custom G&P version of these puppies again:

The M733 comandos used by Kelmer and DeNiro

heat57xp.jpg

kilmer7.jpg

deniro11.jpg

deniro9.jpg

God I wish more movies had these kinds of realistic looking shootouts with sweet assault rifles more often.... :rolleyes:

I just got done watching Heat again and I also want an FNC and a Galil. Also a nice business suit, buffel bag full of money, and a black balaclava. Heat loadout here I come!

I still love Val Kelmer's nice and smooth mag change. I still drool and wish I could change mags that smooth and fast.

EDIT: grammer/spelling

Edited by Sarge133

oh shiiii really? STAR does? man that sounds to unreliable, may have to get one anyway if it's a ver.2 or 3 gearbox I may get it and change the internals a bit. Thanks.

Yea man that scene was awesome with kelmar changing mags, I really need to get that movie. I was so glad to see that they actually reload when they shoot off 30 rounds instead of spraying 60 or god knows how many rounds before reloading like in some movies.

Yes STAR does make a FNC, but it is hard to find. There is a review in the reviews section I think.

Its just nice to see a realistic movie with top actors that isnt Black Hawk Down. That and any movie with Al Pacino, Robert De Niro, Val Kelmer, and Tom Sizemore in it, has to be awesome.

EDIT: After a quick search in AirsoftSearch the first place to have it was Evike: Clicky

At $500 I dont want it THAT much. You can get the M733 for cheaper and get it full metal and be perfectly relaible.

Edited by Sarge133
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I remember that gun from Soldier of Fortune 2.

Rubbish game, decent shotgun ;)

Agree'd

javelinmp_l.jpg

Maybe i could try an make one of these to fire Nerf Rockets, i have a basic idea, its just all down to what gas type i want to use in order to fire it..

Propane or CO2

Oh an the thing that guys looking through, could just be a simple clear bit of Perspex.

Edited by sniper_boi
Agree'd

javelinmp_l.jpg

Maybe i could try an make one of these to fire Nerf Rockets, i have a basic idea, its just all down to what gas type i want to use in order to fire it..

Propane or CO2

Oh an the thing that guys looking through, could just be a simple clear bit of Perspex.

Iono, but the initial idea would be to get some Drainage pipeing, add a gas refill valve on the rear, make sure the gas cannot escape, load a Nerf in and "Phommp" it fires, im still in design works atm.

Idea's would be great..