• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am dreaming.... Q LLC - Honey Badger SD

Posted Images

the TAR-21, i agree. its the best bits of the FAMAS and AUG (not a massive fan of either) put together...and it works.

RS the G11 is good, but whats the point in airsoft...its a brick, a long brick with an optical sight. can someone remind me how and where it loads? i remember using it on agent under fire and thinking 'damn that looks weird to load'

The magazine is in the front, on the top, and slides down the length of the gun towards the back.

Correct.

I found another image, borrowed from HKPRO.COM, of the G-11 with another magazine sitting infront of it:

g11k2.jpg

Note the little bricks, HK's caseless ammunition.. No ejector port, less moving parts = sealed design. Gun never took off.

Correct.

I found another image, borrowed from HKPRO.COM, of the G-11 with another magazine sitting infront of it:

Note the little bricks, HK's caseless ammunition.. No ejector port, less moving parts = sealed design.  Gun never took off.

Yes, a very interesting concept it was. I remember reading that Dynamit Nobel, the ammunition designer as contracted by HK, had plans to use the caseless idea in other guns, IIRC even some aircraft weapons.

Have you watched the videos of it on HKpro?

lets just say that the G11 looks like an especially long brick with a pistol grip and scope. its an intriguing and probably very practical gun in RS but as TAA said theres no point in airsoft, loading is impractical (more so than the P90 imo, as i would imagine you would need to turn the gun around first), it looks ugly (not as ugly as the F2000, the G11 is just too plain and square) and the performance would be matched by pretty much anything else