• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am dreaming.... Q LLC - Honey Badger SD

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

vektor_br.jpg

I'm thinking for a compact easy to carry sidearm for a sniper/sharpshooter/scout type minimalist kit. Props to anyone who actually knew about this gun before now (I can't give +1's yet :P ).

EDIT: I see I'm reposting a gun put up by Odd Job on pg. 22 but now that there's two of us who want it they should start production. B)

Edited by SDellJunior
Props to anyone who actually knew about this gun before now (I can't give +1's yet  :P ).

I knew about that gun... go me ;)

As I recall there was a problem with it and loads had to be recalled because rounds were going off in the chambers prematurely or something... :blink:

*EDIT - "The October 2000 issue of the American Rifleman, p. 25, has a recall notice for the new South African-made Vektor CP1. The recall states that the loaded gun can discharge if bumped or dropped. DO NOT LOAD THE GUN UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES" - copied from Modern Firearms.

Thought so :)

My first foray into this thread. Not a gun as such, just a receiver:

lower8.jpg

lower6.jpg

lower1.jpg

I want to put that on my carbine with a Magpul MIAD, extended trigger guard, CTR Stock and M16A2 top receiver...really badly... :unsure:

H&K

Edited by H&K
EDIT: I see I'm reposting a gun put up by Odd Job on pg. 22 but now that there's two of us who want it they should start production.  B)

I remember a cheap spring version of the vektor on BBguns.co.uk some time back. So it has been put in to production, just a very cheap version of it :D

What the hell is hot-linking?

Just right clicking on an image on another site and pasting the Image link here. Save it and upload it to your own Photobucket or Imageshack account. Most websites don't appreciate having their bandwith used up by hot linking.

Edited by evilliboba
  • 4 weeks later...
WA SCW3 HW Sig Sauer SP2022 w/ Prime/SD metal slide and barrel. I can dream...

Yes, please. I think this image from the same webpage gives an idea of how comfortable the Sig Pro grips are:

http://lundestudio.com/wallpaper/sp2022-right-flat-hi.jpg

Although, you might want to get the KSC SP2009 with the new SD kit. The kit comes with the O-ring that fixes problems with green gas, and supposedly KSC Sig Pros have good blowback for once.

Yeah, I saw that. SD also just released a hybrid SP2340 set. With the exception of the front slide serrations, it looks rather sexy. I might have pick up one of those if the hybrid barrel is machined from one piece like WA and not two pieces soldered together like other SD hybrid barrels (exhaust port part is soldered on top of the barrel, IIRC).

Still, I'd prefer SCW blowback and power over KSC. :)

Edited by davedawg123

Yes the shoei MP44 has been made and the KTW Springfield has been made. Hard to find though.

Yes the shoei MP44 has been made and the KTW Springfield has been made. Hard to find though.

The MkB. 42 is not the same as a StG. 44 or MP44. It's the earlier Haenel prototype IIRC.

Edit: That is, the pic is of the Haenel MkB. 42(H). There was also a Walther MkB. 42(W). Just so I don't get shot down by some picky person.

Edited by RSP1

correct me if I'm wrong. .but the MP44 is a bit different than the Mkb42.

(ahhh. .you beat me RSP1)

Shoei makes both MP44/Mkb42 in modelguns (as well as type 1 & 2 of the FG) . . also airsoft MP44 and MG42

Edited by the cleaner