• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am dreaming.... Q LLC - Honey Badger SD

Posted Images

Am I the only one who thinks the Kriss is more hideous than the SCAR?

My excrement looks more aesthetically pleasing than that thing.

no, i think its fugly too. i dont know why anyone would want an airsoft one, real steel, ok i see your point, low recoil .45 SMG and looks dont matter as long as it shoots well. but in airsoft everything performs similarly, so the practical in (real steel) and ugly bulkiness will be pointless

I'd get one of those if I could pick up a set of French "Leopard" cammies.

Speaking of that era in French history, has anybody tried to make a custom sniper rifle like the one in "The Day of the Jackal?" It could be an interesting project.

EDIT:

The MAT-49 originally fired 9mm Para, but the VC modified to use 7.62 Tokarev.

Edited by pjones
lawl... the irony...

"OMG I want a "recoilless" .45 submachine gun in GBB form"

Why not make it an NBB to make it more "accurate" to real steel?

Cuz then you would have everything moving about, it would be excellent! (Metal clanking noises)

(And GBB isnt much of a recoil anyways).

lawl... the irony...

"OMG I want a "recoilless" .45 submachine gun in GBB form"

Why not make it an NBB to make it more "accurate" to real steel?

Because the Kriss does have recoil, and even if it had even less recoil then it already has, it would still be more similar to a GBB.

(And GBB isnt much of a recoil anyways).

depends on the model and whats in it. either way, i have to agree with sekiryu on this one, the kriss is ugly, so is the scar. you would think with the tech and mechanical processes we have today, they would be able to come up with something much better looking than the kriss, which could also hold more ammunition maybe? full auto lasts less than a second, wheres the fun?

depends on the model and whats in it. either way, i have to agree with sekiryu on this one, the kriss is ugly, so is the scar. you would think with the tech and mechanical processes we have today, they would be able to come up with something much better looking than the kriss, which could also hold more ammunition maybe? full auto lasts less than a second, wheres the fun?

its ugly and bulky because all of that bit behind the mag (correct me if im wrong) is full of gubbins to get rid of recoil. and im pretty sure arms designers dont care about looks, they will care about ergnomics, functionailty, weight etc. as for capacity, whats to stop you using a glock C mag?

not that i like the kriss at all.

Yeah Kriss is cute(hehe not), but i dont think the recoil is really dampened that much. .45 is pretty easy to do follow up shots on once you practice enough. Its limited by its magazine capacity, and though i do favor the .45 over these new PDW rounds i dont think that its going to make a comeback this day and age with the p90 and mp7 being the flyboys. Not when they deem penetration more important than knockdown. Enough of that though, it would be interesting to see for airsoft.