Pics of guns you wish they made

Hi,

Hope this one hasn't been posted yet.

Was just looking through and I found this:

http://world.guns.ru/grenade/gl35-e.htm  :wub:

Reminds me on a UMP :D

Should be semi-auto though :)

Cookie

wow, has to be one of my favorite GL designs now (minus the foregrip)

but why semi? it'd be impossible as its single shot

Wouldn't be that effective, 40mm in airsoft are largely close range weapons, it would be cool if it launched pyros, but the law and H&S...

rubber slugs? as for cost you'd have to be pretty rich to buy and run it so buying slugs would be the least of your worries

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am dreaming.... Q LLC - Honey Badger SD

Posted Images

http://www.wetaworkshop.co.nz/projects/fil...galleries/halo3

check it out, me want battle rifle !! I would love to rock up in an ODST load out and if you haven't seen the short film yet go and whatch it now. If his is a taste the halo movie is gonna be something special.

These have been mentioned before, but they'd be VERY welcome, esp for modern reenactors who play Airsoft as well :)

L9A1 Browning "hi-power" Pistol, or "GP-35".

browning_hp_6.jpg

L2A3 Stirling sub-machine gun (SMG).

sterling03.jpg

L1A1 Self Loading Rifle (SLR). - On the way :D Two manufacturers have current plans to release an SLR each :)

fal_l1a1_suit.jpg

L4A3 Light Machine Gun (LMG or "Bren").

bren.jpg

There y'go: That's my wish list :) (and yes, I've fired every one of those in RS when I was "in" :))

Edited by Redcap

I know it has been told several times as well but.. I'd love to have an affordable AEG or GBB version of the Browning BAR M1918A1.

My second wish would be the Gepard M3 heavy self-loader sniper rifle :D But that I'd like to have with GBB only. (The RS one recoils)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gepard_anti-materiel_rifles

Edited by swannie_2006
Yeah, we want ones that work. And look nice.

QFT :D

The Tanaka ones, whilst yes, available, are not exactly what I'd call "Airsoftable", judging by what I've heard and seen - even a guy at Wolf a couple of years back said it was more a paperweight than a serviceable pistol for Airsofting!

Noted problems include:

Leaky magazines - allegedly, you charge the mag with gas, and it leaks like sieve.

Range - not very far, apparently

Velocity - hell, you can throw the balls faster, I've heard!

reliability - they break easily, it seems.

So, Marui, KJW, etc - get a grip, and make a decent L9A1 Browning, please! :)

QFT :D

The Tanaka ones, whilst yes, available, are not exactly what I'd call "Airsoftable", judging by what I've heard and seen - even a guy at Wolf a couple of years back said it was more a paperweight than a serviceable pistol for Airsofting!

Noted problems include:

Leaky magazines - allegedly, you charge the mag with gas, and it leaks like sieve.

Range - not very far, apparently

Velocity - hell, you can throw the balls faster, I've heard!

reliability - they break easily, it seems.

So, Marui, KJW, etc - get a grip, and make a decent L9A1 Browning, please! :)

Not that I disagree with you, I would love a TM Hi Power, but the Tanaka is very sturdy. Mine chrono's 250 on 134A and will shoot over 300 on green. I am having custom 6.01mm tight bores cut for it, that should bring up power some.

Coupled with a ridiculously priced Prime body, will allow for continued green use. My mags, knock on wood, are holding up great. So it isn't a completely dead end gun. It does shoot straighter on green as well.

Hey I never said they were good...just not a complete waste of time. Of course, mine could take a dump on me tomorrow and I will take it all back.

Edit: and the new generation is heavy weight and stronger. So maybe a bit better now...

Edited by hkssr20det