• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am dreaming.... Q LLC - Honey Badger SD

Posted Images

first, no such gun as the M190. you mean an M9.

second, no, the comp is part of the frame, it has an armalite style fire selector above the trigger as well as the M9 slide mounted safety, it has a slanted and angled trigger guard, front sight placed forward, slide cut off at the front and a seketon hammer.

thats a lot of differences, looks up some pics before you comment mate

first, no such gun as the M190. you mean an M9.

second, no, the comp is part of the frame, it has an armalite style fire selector above the trigger as well as the M9 slide mounted safety, it has a slanted and angled trigger guard, front sight placed forward, slide cut off at the front and a seketon hammer.

thats a lot of differences, looks up some pics before you comment mate

i own the movie, i know what the gun looks like. but since the m9 is not f/a capable, i compared it to the closest airsoft replica, the HFC m190, which is f/a capable.

http://www.madogre.com/Interviews/Guns_of_Equilibrium.htm

if you know what it looks like you'd know that a comp is far from the only difference. and plus you just cant get comps like that.

and while it is FA, the M190 wouldnt be your closest airsoft equivlent as the grammatron M9 has a standard M190 military style slide as opposed to the 'tac master' (i forget the name of the RS equivilent) slide. you could just mod the sear on a standard M9 though if you had decent trigger discipline

Nice choice.. sidefolder one looks nicer than the fixed stock one..

Though I would prefer the LMG944 or PG945..

aye is really just the unholy ugliness of the solid stock that sees the side folder win it for me :)

I think some company in the states is now selling something loosely based on its looks though not sure how close a match the front furniture would be to the original

• 2 weeks later...
It just like a regular AK, it's just chambered for 7.62x51, has a long barrel and a different stock.

Same relation as M4A1 to XM110.

m4a1 to xm110? uhhh completely wrong, the m76 also has a longer receiver and different handguard. parts are not interchangeable between the m76, a regular ak, and a svd. on a xm110, you can interchange the upper reciever, handguard, stock, barrel, grip, ur, etc etc etc etc etc. the only thing interchangable on the m76 is the stock and possible the barrel (speaking of which, there isnt a long AK outer barrel for airsoft). the m76 is different enough from a regular AK that they should make an airsoft version of it. there are more differences between an ak and a m76, than say a m4 to a sr25, or a g36c to a full size g36. the relationship between the ak and the m76 is more like between an airsoft marui mp5 and a marui psg, (somewhat) interchangeable stock and (somewhat) interchangeable barrel. different magazines, different reciever, different handguard

Edited by InexcelsisDeo
It just like a regular AK, it's just chambered for 7.62x51, has a long barrel and a different stock.

7.92x57mm, the M76 fires mauser ammo but otherwise it is just a stretched AK, it only has a notch for semi but after speaking to a few Croatian soldiers I found out there is a 'magic area' if you can find it with the selector it will fire full auto.

the m76 is different enough from a regular AK that they probably wouldnt see it worth all the extra effort to make an airsoft version of it

corrected - Id love to see one but because its got so little in common its a much bigger ask than usual to see someone mass produce it.

best custom one Ive seen without going to hassle of a completely new stretched receiver: zastava.jpg

The MG42, The M240 and of course, the Vickers machine gun XD

Also The MAT-49, for all you guys who wanna play 'the baddies' in a vietnam scenario, but dont like AKs http://world.guns.ru/smg/smg44-e.htm

The G11 (http://world.guns.ru/assault/as42-e.htm). Looks like it belongs in star wars but it turns heads

The OICW (http://world.guns.ru/assault/as40-e.htm). Need i say why?

The KSVK (http://world.guns.ru/sniper/sn50-e.htm). So those with a terrorist load out can have outragous sniper rifles as well

there are more differences between an ak and a m76, than say a m4 to a sr25, or a g36c to a full size g36. the relationship betw

I'd say there pretty large differences between a M4 and a SR-25.

Edit: spelling

Edited by Moriquende