Pics of guns you wish they made

The M76 is based on the AK-47, but none the less its not the same weapon, its based on the AK but still a different weapon. Same is said with the M16 and the SR25.

Just for reference, the M16 and the SR25 have more in common than the AK-47 and the M76. You can tell just by looking at the names.

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am dreaming.... Q LLC - Honey Badger SD

Posted Images

7.92x57mm, the M76 fires mauser ammo but otherwise it is just a stretched AK, it only has a notch for semi but after speaking to a few Croatian soldiers I found out there is a 'magic area' if you can find it with the selector it will fire full auto.

It is also made (or was)in 7.62x51mm NATO.

It is also made (or was)in 7.62x51mm NATO.

i'm afraid you're mistaken BigAl. the m76 was never made in 7.62x51mm NATO .308. it was made in 7.62x54Rmm. it's a similar cartridge to the NATO 308, but not the same.

here's a picture of the casing. sorry i dont have any live rounds. i'm in college

10-27-07_1913.jpg

from left to right: 7.62x39mm .30 (AK47), 7.62x51mm NATO .308 (G3), 7.62x54Rmm (old style M76)

Actually the Jugoslavian M76 was only ever produced in 7.92x57mm as a military rifle. It was however produced for the civilian market in 7.62x51mm (NATO) and 7.62x54R

the link is to a blank page

Edited by Cyber Soldier
The Crysis SCAR-rifle:

internetexplorerwallpappq9.jpg

DUDE thats is nice AND that could be possible if you were evil enough to butcher a SCAR an XM8 and maybe a G36 for the magwell area.

EDIT: Perhaps a modified G36 top rail??

Edited by Royal-Air-Force
Actually the Jugoslavian M76 was only ever produced in 7.92x57mm as a military rifle. It was however produced for the civilian market in 7.62x51mm (NATO) and 7.62x54R

Correct despite what InexcelsisDeo thinks the M76 was definately made in 7.62x51/.308. I know because I almost bought one years ago, got into .44 Mags instead.

lolwhatgun.gif

Its a civilian rifle now, but it was a candidate for the new US gun (along with SCAR and such).

Robinson Arms XCR. I think it looks pretty nice! And it is highly customizable.

Edit: Lol, I couldnt resist, I just had to send them an email, asking if any Airsoft manufacters have contacted them about making replicas :D

Edited by Frakk2k

Actually, I got a response today!

"The Airsoft makers have not approached us yet.

Sincerely,

Alex Robinson

Manager

Robinson Armament Co."

So, I assume they are positive about selling out licenses then? Who in the industry should I tip about this excellent rifle then?

I'd like one of these

Crist_PDW.jpg

It's Stan Crist's proposal for a conversion on the Beretta 92 (M9) with a lengthened barrel, telescoping buttstock and 9 x 19 mm AP cartridges to enable the weapon to defeat light body armour and to enable the user to hit targets farther away.

And one of these, which looks pretty similar

PDWschouop1.JPG

It's the PDW 7.92 VBR-B from Van Bruaene Rik.

• 4 weeks later...