• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am dreaming.... Q LLC - Honey Badger SD

Posted Images

It also fires from the bottom, just look at the bottom picture.

Thanks Fixxxer. That wasn't obvious or anything. Just in case there's any confusion: it is also a revolver. Which you can also tell from the picture. Just in case you guys missed that.

Aaron

<_<

No supprises here but i would like a gas m1 carbine that fires in a carbine way... also i would love it to have the para trooper folding stock.

it would be much cooler.

and it would also be cool if it was actually skirmishable and be like 300 fps

OH and a mosin "russian" sniper rifle Stalingrad style :) it should have the scope and mounts come seperately as they are pretty strange and every one would want one on there nive guns :D well i would.

Edited by sgtslty
Any guns you didn't learn about through counterstrike?  Is there a scout in real life?

Aaron

<_<

scout.gif

look heres a real picture of a real scout.

Here look theres an artical from a gun mag about the real steel version

http://remtek.com/arms/steyr/scout/scout.htm

Those are the guns I listed becuase, those are the guns I like counterstrike or not, all the other weapons I like are already airsoft guns, why don't you get the stick removed from your *albatross*?

Edited by Blackfox
Those are the guns I listed becuase, those are the guns I like counterstrike or not, all the other weapons I like are already airsoft guns, why don't you get the stick removed from your *albatross*?

OK, whatever, so you like the guns and it doesn't matter if they're from video games. Fine. I was making fun of you for posting a CG pic of the scout from CS. That made it pretty obvious (even if it isn't true) that you learned about guns from video games. So if you want to talk about the "stick up my *albatross*", try not to set yourself up for comments like that. Aren't you a little new to be getting so fresh? Besides, if you can't take it when people pic on you then you should know by now that Arnies isn't the place for you. We're a little sarcastic here, and we make fun of each other. get over it. And you say the stick's up my *albatross*?

Aaron

<_<

OK, whatever, so you like the guns and it doesn't matter if they're from video games.  Fine.  I was making fun of you for posting a CG pic of the scout from CS.  That made it pretty obvious (even if it isn't true) that you learned about guns from video games.  So if you want to talk about the "stick up my *albatross*", try not to set yourself up for comments like that.  Aren't you a little new to be getting so fresh?  Besides, if you can't take it when people pic on you then you should know by now that Arnies isn't the place for you.  We're a little sarcastic here, and we make fun of each other.  get over it.  And you say the stick's up my *albatross*?

Aaron

<_<

Grow up and shut up.

Don't call it that :( That's a Vulcan cannon. A Gatling gun is a cruddy, hand-cranked Civil War thing. You're right of course, the Vulcan *is* a Gatling gun by mechanism, but just say it and see how it feels...

Vulcan Cannon. Vul-can Can-non... Mmmm :D Anyway, Piper Precision already make one :)

If you get to be a stickler, then I will be one too, it's not a Vulcan cannon. It's a GAU-8/A "Avenger" 30mm gattling cannon, also known as the "Burp Gun". Google it, almost every result says that.

Vash's gun, a double-action, auto-ejecting, breach-loading, mateba-style revolver.

I too would like an AGL Arms .45 Long Colt as well as a Mateba.

Edited by WeirdoTransvestite
Don't call it that :( That's a Vulcan cannon. A Gatling gun is a cruddy, hand-cranked Civil War thing. You're right of course, the Vulcan *is* a Gatling gun by mechanism, but just say it and see how it feels...

Vulcan Cannon. Vul-can Can-non... Mmmm :D Anyway, Piper Precision already make one :)

Actually, I would loved to see a old hand-cranked Gatling gun made. Maybe not as a airsoft gun (very unpractical), but as a PFC model gun. Just imagine having one standing in the living room, all that nice brass:

http://www.lakesideguns.com/t1gallery/camelset.jpg

:rolleyes:

It would probably be way too expensive though.

367b3ebf.jpg

Barrett XM109 for the win!!! This would be great once airsoft technology gets to the point where it can shoot a 25mm rubber, silicon, plastic etc. payload. One man fire suppression team.

Edited by Qhs
scout.gif

look heres a real picture of a real scout.

Here look theres an artical from a gun mag about the real steel version

http://remtek.com/arms/steyr/scout/scout.htm

Some one made one out of a K98 I think with a RS Stock designed for a real K98. Picture below.

YES, YES!!!

THIS is what I'd like in airsoft:

gallery_9032_374_2641.jpg

gallery_9032_374_8563.jpggallery_9032_374_19853.jpg

gallery_9032_374_16954.jpg

Vash's gun, a double-action, auto-ejecting, breach-loading, mateba-style revolver.

Not airsoft but this may interest you.

Edited to try and fix link. If this doesn't work search vash on e ebay.

Edited by BigAl
Persiondon (I can never spell it) used to make a airsoft version but they stoped production, so there might be a few of those revolvers floating around.

I hope I can find one some day, I've always like the lineup from Poseidon, I just wish they made more airsoft gun conversions based on their plastic gun kits.

Though they've got a nice TM Python - Enfield conversion out now, which looks pretty nice.

here.