• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am dreaming.... Q LLC - Honey Badger SD

Posted Images

An AT4, either a tight barrel moscart slug launching AT4 (I say tight barrel, as if you compare the launch of a moscart slug through the CAW revolver launcher, and the M79, you'll find that the M79 is significantly more accurate, and gets a little more range too) or some other safe launching variant, preferably based off of 20oz CO2 tanks (the same used with paintball guns) to add weight to the thing.

I hope I can find one some day, I've always like the lineup from Poseidon, I just wish they made more airsoft gun conversions based on their plastic gun kits.

Though they've got a nice TM Python - Enfield conversion out now, which looks pretty nice.

here.

God I havent seen that show in so long, sakura wars that is, thats a cool pistol.

As a SMG GBB fan, I would like to see these types (in no particular order) in airsoft versions.

CZ 75 Automatic Pistol:

CZ-75-Full-auto.jpg

CZ Scorpion 83 (bottom left) and 9 x 19 (bottom right):

zbrojovka2.jpg

MP9:

9925147c3f.jpg

Hopefully KSC will make them all :) . CZ 75 Automatic Pistol might be the easiest one, since they already made several versions of it.