• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am dreaming.... Q LLC - Honey Badger SD

Posted Images

nice ideas everyone.

i like the idea of ther gun from outlaw star and the revolver from trigun.

plus i remember someone saying about the beretta 9000 i agree and my friend had one, a cheep springer but it just shows you how you can find rare pistols if you just have a look.

I'd love to see more video game guns, such as the Halo weapons of course (could probably modify a FAMAS into the battle rifle, and the TM MP7 when it comes out into the Halo SMG - fun projects) but most of all, I'd love to see the G2A2 assult rifle from F.E.A.R. as a G36 kit. It's the RIS rail and keyhole stock from the SL8 mixed with a K front and suppressed barrel with a Cmag. I might try this sometime, but all I have is CA36 variants, and I hear the SL8/9 kits only work with the Marui...

The ASP rifle and penetrator are some other sweet guns from this game.

• 8 months later...

We now hv Sr25 - Mk11 mod 0, if i'm not mistaken, mk11 is used by navy and army special forces, but i wanna hv a XM 110. Basiclly XM is kinda SR25, but used by US army for replacing currently m24. I look almost no difference between mk11, but it has a adjustbale stock, 1 piece rail and flash hider. I really like this sniper rifle, acutally i hv a G&P sr25, if still hvnt got XM 110, probably i'll paint it my own... a unique XM110 :P

btw i really wanna know wt army units are using sr25 besides ranger.

post-25383-1158249902_thumb.jpg

FX-05, new Mexican assualt rifle. Replaces the G3.

Its a G36 based, SCAR influences weapon. Looks very nice. Different sources say different things regarding whether or not it is produced under HK licsense.

I'm interested to see what kind of UBGL it is being speced with, if it is at all. I love me a good UBGL

I wish they made a VEPR - just about the only bullpup AK47 that looks any good

Real Steel

http://world.guns.ru/assault/vepr1.jpg

Oh and as I'm a bullpup fan I'd quite like to see this FN FAL Bullpup in airsoft too.

post-13424-1136822631_thumb.jpg

Is that the sound of purists screaming I can hear?

you know they make a kit to make the ak a bullpup:

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?i...70_srch_bullpup

FX-05, new Mexican assualt rifle. Replaces the G3.

Its a G36 based, SCAR influences weapon. Looks very nice. Different sources say different things regarding whether or not it is produced under HK licsense.

I'm interested to see what kind of UBGL it is being speced with, if it is at all. I love me a good UBGL

It is under license.

Whether or not it's nice depends on how good you think Mexican craftsmanship is, oh say, compared to German craftsmanship.

I'd like to see either a Folding Stock Type 89 or, better yet, a conversion kit to turn a Type 89 into a Folding Stock Type 89. Also, Type 81, Type 95, and Type 03 PLA rifles would be nice. As would a Type 82 (Japanese SiG P22x), Type 99 (Japanese MAC-11?), and a Type 64 rifle.

I'd also like to see an M1914 GBB (Norwegian licensed M1911A1) or M1914 slide and frame for an M1911A1.

I'd also like to see some affordable Nihontarn available outside of Japan, replica JGSDF webbing, LBE, and vests (and replica Type 88 helmet), and replica PLA-issue webbing and vests.